letters course

Dmitriy

I want to write letters to the course, which will be automatically sent to the user with certain intrvalami. How do I configure it?

The written instructions how to write content and the course of letters different from the one-time mailing, but I never saw, on what button should be pressed to set the auto-mailing schedule and where to add new letters?

The written instructions how to write content and the course of letters different from the one-time mailing, but I never saw, on what button should be pressed to set the auto-mailing schedule and where to add new letters?
When you create a campaign
.../customer/campaigns/create
you can select under 'type' whether you want 'regular' or 'autoresponder'.

In the fourth step of setting-up a campaign you can then determine the timing with 'send at' and 'advanced recurring'
or if you are setting-up an autoresponder, in the fourth step you will find options re 'activate at', 'autoresponder event', 'autoresponder time value', 'autoresponder time unit'.

Let me encourage you again to read the manual to which you find the link in previous post.
Also. if you go through the app's many pages, you will discover many options and it will come in quite handy to have done such a little survey, just as it is to discover options when going through the menus of a desktop app.

Unfortunately, the instructions to my questions there are no answers. When you try to add another campaign template, I see the inscription:
"Please note, once you select a template, the existing content of the campaign template will be overridden by the one you have selected. If you don't want this, then just click on the cancel button and you will be redirect back to the inital template page".

How to add another pattern that had a few patterns in the campaign? Where can I see how much I have added the templates in the company? In the instructions it says nothing.

Unfortunately, the instructions to my questions there are no answers. When you try to add another campaign template, I see the inscription:
"Please note, once you select a template, the existing content of the campaign template will be overridden by the one you have selected. If you don't want this, then just click on the cancel button and you will be redirect back to the inital template page".

How to add another pattern that had a few patterns in the campaign? Where can I see how much I have added the templates in the company? In the instructions it says nothing.

Suggestion: post your questions in original language and in English, then more people can help (and translate themselves if they want).
thx ;)

Я имею ввиду следующее. Мне надо сделать курс писем. И я хочу понять, как я могу добавить в одну кампанию несколько писем? Где я могу посмотреть, сколько писем в кампанию уже добавлено? Мне нужно пошаговое руководство, на какую кнопку надо нажать. В инструкции ничего этого нет.

I mean the following. I need to make a course of letters. And I want to know, how can I add one campaign a few letters? Where can I see how many letters have already been added to your campaign? I need a step by step guide on which button should be pressed. The instructions have nothing.

Я имею ввиду следующее. Мне надо сделать курс писем. И я хочу понять, как я могу добавить в одну кампанию несколько писем? Где я могу посмотреть, сколько писем в кампанию уже добавлено? Мне нужно пошаговое руководство, на какую кнопку надо нажать. В инструкции ничего этого нет.

I mean the following. I need to make a course of letters. And I want to know, how can I add one campaign a few letters? Where can I see how many letters have already been added to your campaign? I need a step by step guide on which button should be pressed. The instructions have nothing.

If you go to page 41 in the pdf manual, it explains how to setup an autoresponder (AR) series.
You need to set - for each AR message - the time when you want it to go out.
Have you tried that? What is the remaining problem?

Я зашёл на страницу 41 и читаю: "Simply open up a spreadsheet and include a column for each of the following".
Просто откройте таблицу... А как её открыть? На какую кнопочку надо нажать? Вообще-то расписание я установил без всякой таблицы: 1 раз в 7 дней. Меня интересует, как мне загрузить письма, которые программа будет отправлять?

I went to page 41 and read: "Simply open up a spreadsheet and include a column for each of the following".
Simply open up a spreadshee... How to open it? Which button should be pressed? In fact, the schedule I set the table without any 1 time in 7 days. I am wondering how do I download messages that the program will send?
Untitled-3.jpg

I went to page 41 and read: "Simply open up a spreadsheet and include a column for each of the following".
Simply open up a spreadshee... How to open it? Which button should be pressed? In fact, the schedule I set the table without any 1 time in 7 days. I am wondering how do I download messages that the program will send?

The author of the pdf manual only mentioned a spreadsheet as a way to organize your AR message sequence for your own planning purposes, it is not essential to setup your AR sequence, it has nothing to do with mailwizz itself.
Ideally read all that AR addendum section first, and search the web as well about 'AR sequences', and then you will be able to filter out what matters to you.

Я просмотрел все темы в поиске по ключевым словам "AutorespondeR sequence" и "AutorespondeR". Там обсуждают разные специфические темы. А у меня вопрос очень простой. У меня есть 20 писем. Я хочу, чтобы они отправлялись по очереди с интрвалом 1 раз в 7 дней. Как это сделать? Я уже установил интервалы отправки и загрузил письмо №1, которое является шаблоном. Осталось загрузить ещё 19 писем. Куда их загружать? Может быть есть какая-то видеоинструкция, если вы не можете словами объяснить?

I looked through all the threads in the search keyword "AutorespondeR sequence" and "AutorespondeR". They discuss different specific themes. And my question is very simple. I have 20 letters. I want them to be sent at a time with interval 1 time in 7 days. How to do it? I have already installed send intervals and uploaded letter №1, which is a template. It remains to download 19 more letters. Where to download them? Maybe there's some video instructions, if you can not explain the words?

Правильно ли я понял, что в каждой кампании может быть только одно письмо? И если у меня 20 писем, то я должен создать 20 кампаний, а потом установить последовательность их отправки?

Do I understand that there can be only one letter in each campaign? And if I have 20 letters, I have to create 20 campaigns, and then set the sequence in which they send?

Do I understand that there can be only one letter in each campaign?
Afaik, an 'AR' is 'one message' (sent to those for whom it is meant, you select that, at a specified time, based on a trigger/time/action/etc).
Then you just press "cc" (in the campaigns overview on the right side) and copy and adjust and have the next one.
All of them together will be your AR campaign (remember, campaigns can be AR campaigns or regular campaigns).

Я захожу: dashboard/campaigns/campaigns Справа я вижу область Options, в которой есть 5 кнопок: pause sending, copy, update, mark as sent, delete. А где находится кнопка "СС"?

I'm coming in: dashboard/campaigns/campaigns On the right I see the area Options, which has 5 buttons: pause sending, copy, update, mark as sent, delete. And where is the "CC" button?
Untitled-5.jpg

Создал тестовую рассылку. Когда на неё сам подписываюсь, приходит письмо активации. Но после активации тестовой рассылки письмо из рассылки не приходит. Я поставил интервал отправки 1 минуту. С чем это может быть связано?

Create a test mail. When subscribing to it himself, comes the activation email. But after the activation test mailing a letter does not come from the mailing. I put the sending interval of 1 minute. With what it can be connected?

Создал тестовую рассылку. Когда на неё сам подписываюсь, приходит письмо активации. Но после активации тестовой рассылки письмо из рассылки не приходит. Я поставил интервал отправки 1 минуту. С чем это может быть связано?

Create a test mail. When subscribing to it himself, comes the activation email. But after the activation test mailing a letter does not come from the mailing. I put the sending interval of 1 minute. With what it can be connected?
Did you confirm your subscription?
Is the AR set to send after subscription?
Is the cron firing per minute?
Did you check if it was sent?
It is hard to trouble shoot from afar without all details ;)

Back