Is there a report in MW in where to see how many emails recipients set as spam?

fabyc

Hi,

I was looking for in MW about a report in where I can see how many emails of a campaign the recipient set as spam. Someone knows about it?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

I was looking for in MW about a report in where I can see how many emails of a campaign the recipient set as spam. Someone you know about it?

Thanks
Do you mean spam complaints? That would be via feedback loops, but only where it exists.
Another way is to use the campaign pre-header and put a complaint option in there e.g. [CAMPAIGN_REPORT_ABUSE_URL] which may help you catch the complaints instead of the mailbox provider ;)

Do you mean spam complaints? That would be via feedback loops, but only where it exists.
Another way is to use the campaign pre-header and put a complaint option in there e.g. [CAMPAIGN_REPORT_ABUSE_URL] which may help you catch the complaints instead of the mailbox provider ;)
Hi @frm.mwz,

My question was directed if MW automatically (without a tag) detect every time a recipient marks as spam emails from spam option has every email provider like gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc. Regarding that I would want to know if there is a report in MW in where I can see that.

The option using the tag you say sounds good.

In where section of reports MW indicates about the total (number and percentage) of emails that recipients marked as spam?

Thanks in advanced.

My question was directed if MW automatically (without a tag) detect every time a recipient marks as spam emails from spam option has every email provider like gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc. Regarding that I would want to know if there is a report in MW in where I can see that.
this only works if you have fbl enabled and if you have it registered at and confirmed by each inbox provider that has fbl (ie not all have it (publicly))

In where section of reports MW indicates about the total (number and percentage) of emails that recipients marked as spam?
camp stats
camp abuse rep

Back