Install on subdomain...

Billblast

@twisted1919 I'm looking to move my install from my domain to a subdomain using the same hosting. In my attempt to install for some reason I'm unable to connect to MailWizz Installer (as this also happened to me with the initial installation).

All the files look to be in the right place in the file manager and when I try to try in the pathway for the installer I keep getting the attached message.

Please help...

Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• 2019-11-28_0031.png
    2019-11-28_0031.png
    192.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 2019-11-27_0512.png
    2019-11-27_0512.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 10
@Billblast - it seems to me you have copied the update folder instead of the latest folder.
So make sure you put the contents of the latest folder there if you want to make a fresh install.

@twisted1919 - yes I would like to make a fresh install but when I click on the lastest folder it is empty.

Please see attached file.

Attachments

• 2019-11-28_0749.png
    2019-11-28_0749.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 9
@Billblast - This is a issue from your computer when you try to unzip file. Try to install another program to unzip.

@twisted1919 : I have a question and I am not sure whether it is related to this or not.

I have MW installed on a shared hosting on the domain www.firstdomain.com/mw . I have been sending emails from this domain with all the links pointing to firstdomain.com and also using third party smtp servers.

I now want to send emails with the email address and links from www.seconddomain.com.
How can I do this?

Do I have to install MW again on seconddomain.com and do I have to buy a separate license?

I can place seconddomain.com on the same server where firstdomain.com is present though.

Please help me.

Last edited:
Hello
I want to install Mailwizz with in my sub.domain.com, I am able to install my Mailwizz with in domain but once i try to install it on sub.domain
it have some error
Can you please share me any correct guide, How to install mailwizz within Sub.domain

Thanks

Back