Im a guest and im supposed to be an admin

zarsky

He doesn't work weekends I forgot I'm sorry

I'm trying to build an autoresponder for the admin to use for the admin area was the script changed I still have support time left and nobody is answering my support.
The script is saying I'm a guest I was not like this when I first installed it. and in the admin area, I could upload new templates. Also when I started the app it was NULLED and Password did not work. I've been waiting for an email from support but did not receive one twisted answered in 24 hours and I only emailed him 2 times when I first got the script. It's now 2 days and no answer also my passwords were changed could not log in. I have 22 days left in support It's funny. I was in the hospital for 2 months and now started again I don't know where to start the script looks different from when i first bought it. I need help.

Last edited:
Hello Zarsky,

You said when you started the app it was NULLED - are you using correct license key ?

Hello My password keeps changing and also my old host I updated mailwizz he shut down his reseller and my backup was fresh I had to reupdate mailwizz does that normally happen

I think I have to reinstall with new I'm going to upgrade to the saas its a beautiful program so why not

Back