How to warm up a sending domain?

Jess

Hi all,

I would like to use the new MW's feature to warm up a new (purchased long time ago, but never used) sending domain, and I have no idea where to start. I've read a lot and some say start with sending 10 emails/day and double every day/week; others say start with 2 and increase by 2 every day. And a few different options in between.

How do you guys do it?

My target is to be sending 8000-10000 emails daily eventually. How would I reach this number with a warmup campaign?

from your real-life experience, what happens if you get a spam complaint on, say Day 10? Is it lost and you need to start over with a new domain? Or do you keep on sending?

My target is to be sending 8000-10000 emails daily eventually.
Then simply create your warmup plan so that after 30 days you end up sending 10k emails.

How would I reach this number with a warmup campaign?
The warmup-plans feature has this all covered: https://www.mailwizz.com/kb/delivery-servers-warmup-plans/

what happens if you get a spam complaint on, say Day 10? Is it lost and you need to start over with a new domain? Or do you keep on sending?
You keep on sending, one single spam complaint is not bad, people tend to forget they subscribed to different email lists and then when they receive emails from them, they report it as spam, eve if they subscribed, via double opt-in.

Then simply create your warmup plan so that after 30 days you end up sending 10k emails.

Wouldn't this be too aggressive? Alternatively, can I do it with 2 warmup campaigns - one until it reaches 5K emails in 30 days, and then send another one, starting at 5000 emails/day, until it reaches 10K/day?

What are MW users here considering a "safe" warmup plan, in numbers and daily/weekly growth?

Thank you!

Wouldn't this be too aggressive?
I don't think so, 10K isn't that much, but it is really up to you, that's why the warmup plans are so flexible.

Alternatively, can I do it with 2 warmup campaigns - one until it reaches 5K emails in 30 days, and then send another one, starting at 5000 emails/day, until it reaches 10K/day?
Sure you can, I don't see the point though.

What are MW users here considering a "safe" warmup plan, in numbers and daily/weekly growth?
I'll let others weigh in where, my take is that 10k/30 days is totally acceptable.

We have been using warmbox.io seems to work well. But now that I see MW has it own warm up plan, we will be using this for sure. They have a great product.

I have been a MailWizz user since May 2020. I want to know more about MailWizz Warm Up Plans thing.

I have setup MailWizz Warm Up Plan on 2 of my servers. But I want to know with the clarity, that, How does it sends Emails?

1. Do I need to have an Email List (Email Seeds) to whom it will send Emails to run the Warm Up Plan?
If no! Then where will it send all the Emails to?

2. Or Do I need to setup and run a Campaign and then it will send out Emails, based on the Warm Up Plan attached to the Delivery server?

Will really appreciate, if someone can answer or help me out here. Coz I seriously want to use Warm Up, But after setting it up on my server, nothing is happening. Maybe I am doing it wrong, or maybe I need more clarity of how it works? Specially in the case of Email Seeds.

Thanks in advance
Pritpal Singh

I have setup MailWizz Warm Up Plan on 2 of my servers. But I want to know with the clarity, that, How does it sends Emails?
You need to attach your warmup plan to delivery server and then use that delivery server to send campaigns.
In order to work is required to have at least one list with subscribers and create campaigns to send and warmup plan will take care to send emails based on allowed quota which is described in warmup plan.

Back