How to Use Two SMTPs on MailWizz??

munimwyne

Hello,

I have bought two VPS from Digital Ocean. I have integrate one VPS server with MailWizz using SSH application Putty. Now Mail Wizz is hosted on a virtual server "virtualmin".

Now, I want to make the second VPS as my SMTP and want to connect it with MailWizz.

How can I do that?? Any suggestions??

Thank you!

You need to install a SMTP server on the second server, something like postal which is easier to install and setup.
Then connect mailwizz to this smtp server using SMTP credentials you generate in postal.

You need to install a SMTP server on the second server, something like postal which is easier to install and setup.
Then connect mailwizz to this smtp server using SMTP credentials you generate in postal.

Hi, thank you for a prompt reply.

I have learnt about postal and its integration with MailWizz.

Now I have another question, as I am using same domain for both SMTPs, Can I add multiple SPF and DKIM to same domain??

I have generated SPF and DKIM from MailWizz while creating Sending Domain and added them to my domain. Can I add the SPF and DKIM we are having on Postal to the same domain?

Thank you!

Can I add multiple SPF and DKIM to same domain??
Depends, but generally the answer is that you should not need to add more than a DKIM/SPF record for a domain, i don't see why that would be needed.
I have generated SPF and DKIM from MailWizz while creating Sending Domain and added them to my domain.
if your SMTP server can sign the emails, then you don't need to add sending domains in mailwizz, let your smtp server do the hard work of signing emails.

I am trying to build a new SMTP on Postal using Putty (SSH).

When I copy paste the following command to install Putty, it gives me an error (screenshot attached).

Command: curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/atech/postal/master/script/install/ubuntu1604.sh | sh

Error Screenshot:
1601640878379.png

I tried to searched the errors, but as I am not a programming geek, so I need help about it.

When I saw the command carefully, it is for Ubuntu 16.04 version but I am using Ubuntu 20.04 version so I modify the command in:

curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/atech/postal/master/script/install/ubuntu2004.sh | sh

...and this time I got this error:

1601641057816.png

Now, I am stuck here and I want to solve this error so I can have a clean installation of Postal.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Back