How to disable default builder & make 3rd party builder default

webcoreinc

We want to disable the built in template builder and make either STripo or Unlayer (we are integrating this ourselves) the default builder.

we can prob achieve this but just asking in case there is an easy way to save us some time.

Thanks for the recent improvements and integrations.

Those are extensions, so I assume you can simply disable the extension from backend > extend > extensions?

That's also an extension, is called ckeditor.
We are looking at a way to us js to focus on the toggle button to switch to drag and drop automatically. This should be something build in but we can manage. We are getting used to working on mailwizz ourselves and fixing things.

This is the right attitude. If you find something that needs backported in the app, we're here to listen and implement.
All of our solutions are open source so we can white label, customize, etc. so that is part of our regular protocols. We have a very talented lead dev that can master any app quickly.

I'll start another thread, but we are struggling w the editor situation. Grape js is bull of bugs ( i have plenty of screen recordings to send). Unlayer doesn't play nicely, and Stripo seems to be limited to a single license. I will create another thread to keep things tidy.

Back