How does Mailwizz Warmup work?

digitalss

I am using mailwizz warmup module, and it looks really, really great. I have also been following the documentation. I am facing some issues while creating a warm-up campaign.

1. I set up a warmup plan for two weeks, and it's activated. Its sending limit starts at 130, 142, 154, etc), according to the schedule.
2. I added this warmup to the delivery server (Sparkpost).
3. When I set up a regular campaign (say 5000 contacts), it sent 130 emails in the first day and then stopped. I am expecting it to send the next batch of emails on the day 2. But it didn't 1671214954750.png
4. Can you please guide me on how to use it properly? Is there any cron job that needs to be added to it?

Last edited:
You see 100% sent means, MailWizz have attempted to send 100% of your list but only 4.4% were deliverd, The reason can be due to fail attempt to send mails, You can go to campagins and click on subscribers count on mid top of campagin overview and check for error there.

You see 100% sent means, MailWizz have attempted to send 100% of your list but only 4.4% were deliverd, The reason can be due to fail attempt to send mails, You can go to campagins and click on subscribers count on mid top of campagin overview and check for error there.
I don't think that's what the question was about. Since this is a warm-up campaign. 130 delivered initially is exactly the desired outcome @digitalss was after. But then the next batch of the warmup should have sent, adding to the 130 delivered, and that never kicked in. It would be a massive coincidence if the list of 5000 contacts only contained 130 deliverables - exactly the number of the first warm-up batch.

Hello,
The warmup plan will never set a campaign status as SENT. So something else, happened, indeed if the delivered are only 4%, means for the rest some errors occurred. Best way to see what exactly happened is to go to campaign overview and click on the recipients number and see how the sending behaved. I dont this issue is related to the warmup plans, but if you think otherwise, please open a support ticket and share backend access there.

Cosmin

Back