How do I change the logo text to a logo image?

This will be a great option ... I have wanted to change that text to a logo also . I am very happy this will be added to the release. Truly a great addition. The ability to have different logos for fronted and backend is very helpful .

Hooray!

Doug Klinedinst

@Giannis Maroulis - It should have been released this weekend, but i found some issues which take time to fix and i have also added a new feature, so that took time. I guess the release will be finally made this week, in weekend or so. No promise though.

Any update on the ability to add an image instead of text for the logo?

I'm currently using version version 1.3.6.0.

Many thanks in advance

Any update on the ability to add an image instead of text for the logo?

I'm currently using version version 1.3.6.0.

Many thanks in advance

The latest official version 1.3.6.2
has what you are looking for, text and logo customization, see backend settings.

Hi,

I want to put a Logo on the Backend and Customer area how can I do this?
I tried the customization setting but that's not working.

Thanks.

@Giannis Maroulis - It should have been released this weekend, but i found some issues which take time to fix and i have also added a new feature, so that took time. I guess the release will be finally made this week, in weekend or so. No promise though.

Hi,

I have the latest Mailwizz 1.6.1 installed, but I can not locate anywhere in the backend settings to add my own logo to the front end/customer/backend. I have only found a section to edit the text name where a logo should be.

Can you please advise? In addition, can I add a favicon?

Thank you

Regards

o0J0o

@carloscortes - This is because things changed meanwhile, if you take a look at the homepage, there is actually no logo anywhere, just the writing you set from backend > settings > common.
Here's an article on how to customize the landing page: https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/customise-the-landing-page/
If you need to modify the logo and replace the writing with an image for example, you should do it from css, by creating a file called style-custom.css in /frontend/assets/css folder. Then mailwizz will autoload it. Same if you need a custom js file, create app-custom.js in /frontend/assets/js and mailwizz will autoload it.

@twisted1919 How difficult is it to just implement a CLICK TO UPLOAD A LOGO? instead of having to create a custom CSS for that. Over how many years now customers kept asking for that...

How difficult is it to just implement a CLICK TO UPLOAD A LOGO?
It isn't, really! But you'd be surprised by the type of images people will upload an expect them to look just fine, like images at 1200x600, and so on. This is the reason we decided not add that feature and instead let people customise via CSS, because once you are down to CSS, you know what you're doing.

how to customize the backend with my brand?
Backend > Settings > Common, just change the names from there.

Back