Help with Mailwizz

Marty

Hi,

I am a novice when it comes to email sendings etcc...
I needed a system in place which will let me send 1million emails per day.

I hired someone to build me this system which has allowed me to send bulk emails.
Ive been slowly increasing the number of sendings everyday since October starting from 1k-5k-10k.

My current sendings per day is at 90k and I have just started to increase that amount everyday by 10k - so tomorrow it will be 100k per day

The person who built this system for me has stop answering alot of my questions which is why I am now here.

This is the last thing I was told before he vanished.

"We’re running Mailwizz, PowerMTA on a 16IP rotation and the domains EXAMPLE.co.uk and EXAMPLE.co.uk from a single server with OVH."

I started to speak to someone else regarding the infrastructure which was put together for me. They were telling me that 90k per day is way to much and I should get another 16ip's etc...

I also have a customer who wants to use my software as well sending 40k+ per day. I do not really know how to add them in as a customer and add emails etc... the procedure to add them in to my system.

To sum up what I am looking for.
I am looking for someone who can guide and assist me with mailwizz and how I can reach 1million emails per day without any complications.

I need someone who is reliable and cost friendly to really help me with this.

Any takers?

Are you based in the UK? if so i am a uk developer and will be able to get it sorted for you within a few hours, i have servers already with OVH so very familiar with their infrastructure. I have just completed a project for MailTram who sends approx 900,000 daily.

Are you based in the UK? if so i am a uk developer and will be able to get it sorted for you within a few hours, i have servers already with OVH so very familiar with their infrastructure. I have just completed a project for MailTram who sends approx 900,000 daily.

I am based in the UK. Can we talk on skype? Are you available now?

If i still have skype yes, i do most business face to face as i work a lot with enterprise levels. Give me a second to locate my account details and i will PM you.

Back