Getting blank pages

OptiBiz1

Hi,

I just bought the script. I host it in a dedicated server so there are no limitations on my side.

I haven't tested everything yet, but I have noticed that I get some blank pages:

* When saving the email template
* When creating a new customer group
* When creating a new price plan

Any ideas on what's wrong?

I am trying to figure out how to set the time to the format used in my country, but I can't find it. Is there such a setting at all?

Thanks!

Try enabling debugging as shown here: https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/enable-debugging.21/
You should see the real reason for why you get white pages.

I am trying to figure out how to set the time to the format used in my country, but I can't find it. Is there such a setting at all?
Time formatting depends on the language you use in the application. Try adding your own language and make it default for you and you should see the dates in the format you are used to.

Thanks! The thing with the language did work.

The blank pages debug gave this:

"file_get_contents(/var/www/clients/client1/web45/web/apps/common/framework/vendors/htmlpurifier/standalone/HTMLPurifier/ConfigSchema/schema.ser):
failed to open stream: No such file or directory
"

...and indeed. The file schema.ser does not exist. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Have a look at https://www.dropbox.com/s/gei94to6e4gmswo/Screenshot 2015-09-29 14.01.55.png?dl=0 you will see the file is there. If it's missing is because some of your files didn't properly upload on the server, this usually happens because of the FTP client.
Try uploading the files from the framework folder once again and keep debugging on, in case any other file is missing, you should upload it.
Out of curiosity, what FTP client did you used?

Hmmm... sorry for spamming the thread. I unzipped it again and now it's there. I will have to upload everything again. Is there any files that I need to save? I have already started to translate it into my language, but I have those files.
Any config files?

You can overwrite just fine, no configuration will be overwritten.
However, keep in mind that you will break the folders permissions, so have a look in /apps/console/commands/shell/set-dir-perms to see what folders have to be writable (chmod them to 0777)

Back