Generation dkim

Dmitriy

I have a server VPS. The server administrator has configured dkim on the server. If I send a letter from the web interface will appear in the technical headers DKIM-Signature. However, if the letter is sent by mailwizz
DKIM-Signature not displayed. What do you advise?

When you add delivery server select signature sign in on.

Or you can generate DKIM in Backend > Domains > Sending Domain.

For some reason it gives an error. What I did wrong?
Untitled-1.jpg

Generate DKIM an SPF records for your domain in Backend > Domains > Sending Domain
then add this records into your DNS server records for you domain name like this
mailer._domainkey TXT v=DKIM1;k=rsa;p=MIGf6901rkyV3Ile+cUTKzzytqEupJh/h9JMz4ggFQwZbIkpykvbeay14PpcCjOwv8wIDAQAB;
this so calld DKIM record shoud have type TXT
dont forget to add SPF record. It must be TXT type also.

Why do I get an error when filling out the field "dkim public key"?

I first set up dkim and SPF in dns, and now bear the keys of the DSN in mailwizz. I can it do?

Why do I get an error when filling out the field "dkim public key"?

I first set up dkim and SPF in dns, and now bear the keys of the DSN in mailwizz. I can it do?
...the idea is to use the mwz generated data and put it into dns settings, not the other way around...

I have generated dkim without malwizz and placed it in the dns settings. Emails that I send from the web interface contain header DKIM-Signature. But in the letters that I send through mailwizz DKIM-Signature missing. What do you advise?

I have generated dkim without malwizz and placed it in the dns settings. Emails that I send from the web interface contain header DKIM-Signature. But in the letters that I send through mailwizz DKIM-Signature missing. What do you advise?

you can have separate dkim settings for each signing mailer
dkim for your exim
dkim for your mwz
etc

each should have a designated cname entry in the dns settings
default._domainkey
mwz._domainkey
etc

you can combine them into one, but if you run into trouble, you have at least one source you already know of
;)

...more importantly, DKIM is intended to distinguish between sending domains, ie each domain should have a separate one, to keep different reputations apart, ensure security and authenticity...and private keys need to be kept safe to avoid spoofing...

Last edited:
specified DNS record is added. Please specify how to connect to DKIM mailwizz? Since only an indication of the DNS record is not resolved.

Back