General API Key

Ital.ly Dev

Hello to all,
I have recently installed Mailwizz on my server, I have to connect it to a site made in WordPress through a plugin that asks me for a Secret Api Key, a Public Api Key and the API Url.
When I log into Mailwizz as a customer in the relevant API section to get the key, the system only generates a key for me which generically calls API KEY. Where do I find the secret and the public?
(I attach screenshots)

screenshot-apikey.jpg

a Secret Api Key, a Public Api Key and the API Url.
, the system only generates a key for me which generically calls API KEY
Use this key in both places above.

Integrations using MailWizz 1.x API clients will require two keys, a private and a public one. Integrations using MailWizz 2.x API clients, will require just a single key, the api key.
MailWizz 2.x is backward compatible with 1.x, so if you use mailwizz 2.x and a system which uses the client for 1.x, providing only the api key for both the public and private keys, will work just fine ;)

Use this key in both places above.

Integrations using MailWizz 1.x API clients will require two keys, a private and a public one. Integrations using MailWizz 2.x API clients, will require just a single key, the api key.
MailWizz 2.x is backward compatible with 1.x, so if you use mailwizz 2.x and a system which uses the client for 1.x, providing only the api key for both the public and private keys, will work just fine ;)
I have a worse problem - after updating to v2, the API menu is totally missing from the left side menu

Backend > Settings > Common and then in backend > settings > customers (and groups if customer is in a group).

Back