first redis send

see, that's why i suggested not go into this redis stuff unless you have experience woking with it. i am pretty usless into this also, i don't know redis at all so really i can't help more with this...

well i may just try go with the pickup directory stuff so i can have the speed.

my pmta is located on a different server, and when trying to set up a server it would not connect to the /var/Pickup folder, even though i've chmod'd it to 777.

it can connect to a different server pickup directory can't it? Unless i'm not specifying the exact location properly

thanks

@Jason - In mailwizz you delete all your existing delivery servers and you only create a new server of type Pickup Directory and in that server configuration, you set the storage path to /var/pickup and make sure that folder is chmoded to 0777.
Next, you go to your mdp config.json file and in the storage directory field you enter the same information like above and you continue by addming your pmta details and setting a proper path to the console php file.
When all done, post here the config.json file (without your pmta details) and also a screenshot of the directory pickup server and we can see if all okay and if you can start the daemon.

Back