Error 500 - Internal Server Error

Jahuf16

Hello everyone,

I'm having trouble installing Maillwizz. I have checked this official install video -->
and tried to install all the files from the "latest" folder of mailwizz 1.3.7.2 onto the root folder and resulted in the entire Wordpress site malfunctioning.

Next, i did a fresh Wordpress installation and installed the relevant mailwizz contents onto a sub-folder and accessed the "/install" folder successfully....and it showed all green checkmarks in the pre-requisites until it tried to install onto the localhost database which resulted in this Error 500 - Internal Server Error

An error was encountered while processing your request. Typically this is a temporary condition. Please contact the web site owner for further assistance."

Can someone please help me?

An error was encountered while processing your request. Typically this is a temporary condition. Please contact the web site owner for further assistance."
This error comes directly from the webserver, before reaching mailwizz.
Your hosting is the best to answer this query.

This error comes directly from the webserver, before reaching mailwizz.
Your hosting is the best to answer this query.
Thank you so much for your prompt response.
Could you please let me know the reason for the error while trying to install onto the localhost database?

onto the root folder and resulted in the entire Wordpress site malfunctioning

no nested installs

separate folder at least, better separate server for each mailer

mail needs a lot more stability than wacky web apps

Here's the error on database import:

"SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'mailwizzapp'@'localhost' (using password: YES)"

Back