Email Template

@Jay Trevorrow - You should have a toggle button in the right of the editor when you are in the template step of the template.
Also, make sure the extension is enabled from backend > extend > extensions.

I don't understand what I need to enable here? make sure the extension is enabled from backend > extend > extensions
when I click on extend> extensions I get a full page of extensions nothing for toggle?
I did get the image to work Thank You so much for your help here

@Jay Trevorrow - In extension, your email builder must look like:
Screenshot 2018-11-14 13.11.23.png
That means it is enabled.

Next, when you create a template, you will have the builder in the right side, like:
Screenshot 2018-11-14 13.12.10.png

I have nothing in my extensions that say email template builder? I wish I could send you a screen shot of what I am seeing.
Thank You for all of your help..

@Jay Trevorrow - Hmm, that extension ships by default with mailwizz. Did you by any chance removed it ? Or maybe it hasn't been copied via FTP ?
Can you take a look in the files you downloaded from codecanyon, in the folder /latest/apps/extensions, what folders do you have ?

I have not downloaded any or remove any files.. I just added my site key and thought everything was equipped ready to go?
where do I look for these files?

I just added my site key and thought everything was equipped ready to go
Where did you add your site key ?
I'm sorry, but i don't follow, how exactly did you get ahold of mailwizz, did anyone installed it for you ?
If you look in the footer of the page in the backend area, what version of the app does it say ?

Back