Email delivery is disabled at the moment, please try again later!

Hello! Thanks for answering!

After much insistence I found where it is causing the problem:

At the time of configuring the OPT IN option in DOUBLE OPT-IN list this error happens. In SINGLE it worked.

What do I need to configure to work properly in DOUBLE OPT-IN?

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 2
Hi Bruno,

With Single Opt-In working and Double Opt-In not it will mean you need to check your delivery servers, as Double Opt-In will send an email out getting your subscribers to confirm they want to join your mailing list. Where as Single Opt-In doesnt, so that leave it with something to do with your Delivery Servers, have you setup a delivery server and is it working, i.e have you validated it?

Thanks,
Mike

PS: Please read that article twisted has posted as if you check everything on that post it will no doubt resolve your problem.

Please remove your login info right away!!!

You was supposed to private message me that information not put it on the forums for everyone to see/login to your account. Quick....! :)

Well that was an easy fix. You didnt assign your delivery server to a customer. Please next time read what people tell you to read, it will not only help you fix your problem quicker but will also help you gain knowledge about MailWizz and help you understand how things work better :)

PS: I've changed your password and sent you a PM with the new one so that people dont login to your system since you've made your login details puplic :)

Well that was an easy fix. You didnt assign your delivery server to a customer. Please next time read what people tell you to read, it will not only help you fix your problem quicker but will also help you gain knowledge about MailWizz and help you understand how things work better :)

Dude, I really have not found this information. Thanks for the dedication !!! Thank you!

I had added the delivery server in the client group and the client is part of that group. Mike put the client directly on the server, which I did not know. But it still did not work.:confused::confused::confused::confused:

@twisted1919 Can you take a look at this please, tried my best but cant seem to find out what the problem is. Would help if the customer had the English language uploaded to MailWizz so i could read everything properly, but good luck! I've checked the delivery server, all tested and works and assigned the user, managed to send a test campaign with no problems. I've checked the quotes for both the delivery server and customer and no problems there. Checked the customer group and couldnt see anything wrong there either. Checked everything in the document you mentioned too. I'll PM you his login details.

@Bruno Veneri Neto I cant seem to find the issue, I've leave this with twisted1919 to look at for you and ill send him your login details.

@twisted1919 Can you take a look at this please, tried my best but cant seem to find out what the problem is. Would help if the customer had the English language uploaded to MailWizz so i could read everything properly, but good luck! I've checked the delivery server, all tested and works and assigned the user, managed to send a test campaign with no problems. I've checked the quotes for both the delivery server and customer and no problems there. Checked the customer group and couldnt see anything wrong there either. Checked everything in the document you mentioned too. I'll PM you his login details.

@Bruno Veneri Neto I cant seem to find the issue, I've leave this with twisted1919 to look at for you and ill send him your login details.

Mike, thank you for your effort. Few people are just like you. Congratulations on your goodwill.

I will add the Language in English again.

Also, amke sure you don't use a delivery server of type sendmail or php-mail, those seems to cause issues sometimes.

Back