Disabling menus based on admin settings

Ludovic

Hi there
I have illogical behaviors at the level of the menus on the client side compared to the various settings on the admin side:
#1 If I have a group of clients in my settings, I have not authorized the use of the autoresponder, why does the menu remain present, even though the option is not available when creating a 'a campaign ?
#2 In the case of email verification activated via the extension and in the case where this is only possible for a specific group, why does the menu remain available for the others?
I hope I was clear, and that the screenshots will help you understand better (on the left the Admin settings, on the right the client side).
Thank you for your help!
Warm regards,
Ludovic

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 11.40.29.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 11.40.29.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 11.42.40.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 11.42.40.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 9
Hi there
I have illogical behaviors at the level of the menus on the client side compared to the various settings on the admin side:
#1 If I have a group of clients in my settings, I have not authorized the use of the autoresponder, why does the menu remain present, even though the option is not available when creating a 'a campaign ?
#2 In the case of email verification activated via the extension and in the case where this is only possible for a specific group, why does the menu remain available for the others?
I hope I was clear, and that the screenshots will help you understand better (on the left the Admin settings, on the right the client side).
Thank you for your help!
Warm regards,
Ludovic
This issues has been fixed and will be available in the next release.

Back