Delivery server validation is getting invalid request!

eoruc

Hi,

I add a delivery server successfully with below settings in image, but when i want to validation it and gives me error that, "Error 400! Your request is invalid" at http://subdomain.site.com/backend/index.php/delivery-servers/validate/id/1/

x6la15.jpg

What is wrong you think?

@eoruc - do you by any chance have any filter installed on your web server, such as mod_security for apache? That might interfere in the good working of the app.

@twisted1919

In WHM it looks disabled.

HomeHome »Security Center »ModSecurity™ Configuration » Configure Global Directives
Info: ModSecurity is not enabled on your server. You cannot set global configuration properties with ModSecurity disabled. To enable ModSecurity go to EasyApache and select Mod Security as an option when attempting to rebuild Apache.​

Any idea?

Looks like you need to rebuild EasyApache, simply mark the options you need and go for it (and make a backup of your server before).

@eoruc - Could you please enable debugging as shown here, and give it another try? Then when it errors out, you should see the reason why it did.

@frm.mwz , i did it but not solved.

@twisted1919 , I enbled debug mode.

1st, it gives me below error in everywhere,
Undefined variable: supportForumUrl
(/home/.../public_html/marketing/apps/backend/components/web/widgets/LeftSideNavigationWidget.php:186)

2nd, and this is after email verification,
exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Your request is invalid.' in
/home/..../public_html/subDomain/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php:1118
Stack trace:
/home/..../public_html/subDomain/apps/common/framework/web/filters/CInlineFilter.php(58):
CController->filterPostOnly(Object(CFilterChain))
/home/..../public_html/subDomain/apps/common/framework/web/filters/CFilterChain.php(130):
CInlineFilter->filter(Object(CFilterChain))
/home/..../public_html/subDomain/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(291):
CFilterChain->run()
/home/..../public_html/subDomain/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(265):
CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
/home/..../public_html/subDomain/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282):
CController->run('validate')
/home/..../public_html/subDomain/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141):
CWebApplication->runController('delivery_server...')
/home/..../public_html/subDomain/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(184):
CWebApplication->processRequest()
#7 /home/..../public_html/subDomain/apps/init.php(219):
CApplication->run()
#8 /home/..../public_html/subDomain/backend/index.php(18):
require_once('/home/..../pub...')
#9 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/backend/index.php/delivery-servers/validate/id/1/
HTTP_REFERER=http://subDomain......com.tr/backend/index.php/delivery-servers/update/type/smtp/id/1/
---

@eoruc - can you post here the contents of the public_html/marketing/apps/backend/components/web/widgets/LeftSideNavigationWidget.php file ?
Put in in between
Code:
 [code ][/code ]
tags.

1.3.6.0 is the latest one that contains some fixes, so maybe try upgrading and see of the error gets fixed ?

If the errors are still there, feel free to PM me the logins for app and server, I will try to help, but make a backup before, better to be safe.

Back