Delivery server OR Cheap and best server to run WZ

Ann

Hello,

Iam creating this thread because me and other are looking for the same solutions, as Iam using dedimax

server for delivery and run MW. As I can see some times their server are out not able to run very perfect.

I have another servers with other providers like contabo etc. but comparing with dedimax the server cost

are little more than dedimax. So If any one know any other cheap and best providers which have good server space and good uptime please share below with their website address.

Hello,

Iam creating this thread because me and other are looking for the same solutions, as Iam using dedimax

server for delivery and run MW. As I can see some times their server are out not able to run very perfect.

I have another servers with other providers like contabo etc. but comparing with dedimax the server cost

are little more than dedimax. So If any one know any other cheap and best providers which have good server space and good uptime please share below with their website address.
Seems contabo is much better than most (if not any) vps providers!
You find some other good ones in the third party section of the forum under 'reliable hosts' :)

Didn't find any other in your other forum and internet, as there are lot of them are listing but
most of them are not real. I mean most of the websites are reselling the server as contobo
they are real and they have own data center . another one Iam using is Online.net they are also
good but their support team will not hep you if you didn't pay them for support If any other know
any good providers please share

Back