Delivery Server and Customer

Scott

My delivery server is set up and working properly, as confirmed by the verification email.

But when trying to send as a customer no emails go out.

Do I somehow have to attribute the customer to that particular delivery server?

Thanks,
Scott

Also getting an error trying to import and I can't pinpoint the problem. I downloaded the example csv and imported, no problems. Then try adding just 10 emails from my list, copy/paste from both notepad and csv file... nothing. Have tried many different things.

Email First name Last name Age
[Emails edited out]

http://imgur.com/8v2CrAw

Last edited:
Hi

If you have assigned your customer to a group you can go to that group's page and assign your delivery server to it under the "server" tab. You can also set numerous permissions on what a customer is allowed to do.

If you haven't assigned a customer to a group you can go to the delivery server settings page and assign a customer to that server.

Or you can go to Settings > Customers and set numerous items there and the one in particular is the "can use system servers" to yes.

As Rob said ... I use this option [Or you can go to Settings > Customers and set numerous items there and the one in particular is the "can use system servers" to yes.] You can simply check the boxes you want available for the delivery servers.

You can then use setting>delivery servers to monitor how the campaigns are sending and through which servers. --> backend/index.php/misc/delivery-servers-usage-logs

Cheers

The one thing to remember is that if you use customer groups and change settings there they will override anything you do in Settings > Customers

For csv, it should actually look like:
Code:
Email,"First name","Last name",Age
jimt1958@live.com,,,
s.burnett39@icloud.com,,,
bessettematt@gmail.com,,,
mrmab2u@icloud.com,,,
icaphine110@gmail.com,,,
lindaclements1953@gmail.com,,,
brilliantideaz@gmail.com,,,
bettyarellano52@gmail.com,,,
arbitertwo@gmail.com,,,
charlie@airghana.com,,,
llbinggi@gmail.com,,,

One more question if you don't mind. Is there a way to convert the cron jobs to a full url to use with a service like easycron.com?

I'm not very knowledgeable in how cron jobs with the code on the end work. Hope the question makes sense.

@Scott - No, i def. won't ever allow calling mailwizz commands via url instead of regular linux cron jobs because these are heavy commands that have to be run only like they are now.

Back