Delete campaign click logs - what do I lose?

dstevens

We frequently run reports of individuals who open or click on links in emails from 6 - 9 months previous.

If I set the campaign click and open logs to delete = yes, do I lose this functionality?

If so, is there a way to set this to keep logs for 1 year and then delete them?
The pop-up on the field says they are purged after 5 days, but if they are what provides the info on who clicked or opened, this seems very short.

In this instance, we RARELY (as in never?) use the open and click logs for follow-up emails, but if we did, that 5 days would seem extremely short.

understood your words,

Whatever you think you can do in mailwizz,

You want to delete only email delivery logs, and have email campaign statics such as open rate, click rate unsubscribe rate amd bounce rate,

And if you want to delete the email delivery logs every five days, you can do it through Cronjob.
This function is in mailwizz

I have my delivery logs setup to delete daily, that is working.

Question is, can I delete open and click logs and not lose individual reporting? Pretty sure I will based on deleting bounce logs.
If true, is there a way to modify it so I can keep a specific period of time (minimum of a year) of these records?

We have sent 50,000 to 70,000 emails every day for the last 5+ years. The various log sizes are really starting to take its toll on the server performance.

You can remove Open rate and Click rate with cronjob.

lose individual reporting? No

If you set Deleted campaign open log to No, you will not lost open rate statics, and same Deleted campaing click log : No use
Screenshot_1133.png

Thank you for your help, but you are missing my question.

I want to delete them, but only after a year (or more). Is there a way to define the AGE of WHEN they get deleted?

I am only concerned about click and open logs. This question was never about bounce or delivery logs.
in file: web/apps/common/config/main-custom.php and add this lines:
Code:
 // params
    'params' => [
        'campaign.open.logs.delete.days_back' => 5, // Replace 5 with desidered days
        'campaign.click.logs.delete.days_back' => 5, // Replace 5 with desidered days
    ],

Back