Custom Fields Limit

Mayakovskii

Hello guys. I encountered a problem while adding custom fields to my mailing list. For some reason the amount of custom fields can't be higher than 111 and when I try creating new ones after this "cap", I get an error (the form itself is fine and worked before 111 times, double checked it).

21d0c792d8.jpg
fbedcff2eb.jpg

Here's a screenshot of settings, couldn't find any mention of custom fields "cap". So I wanted to ask is there a limit to custom fields attached to a single list? Or this is some kind of a bug?

58803d6578.jpg

@twisted1919 Hey. Changing PHP configuration and raising available memory didn't help. I tried creating a new list and managed to add more than 111 custom fields to it, so I assumed it was some random bug because changing the list helped. However, today I tried importing a list with 400+ custom fields from which mailwizz got only 370 (which was good enough considering ~100-120 "cap" before), but then it snapped to 160 entries. Going to play with settings and server a bit more, but its definitely weird that different lists behave, well, differently regarding capacity. :)

Btw, where can I check error logs?

Hello,
What @twisted1919 said was to look at this php directive: max_input_vars. Since the memory limit will throw an error if max_input_vars is exceeded, than you will get a truncated form.

Cosmin

Back