Cron Settings

Scott

I have my delivery settings in the backend cron page as shown below but my delivery servers are still sending out 100 emails/minute.

Screen Shot 2016-06-24 at 10.42.41 PM.png

sounds like the backlog is large and it is being worked off
(the 30 campaigns x 30 at once...)

if u tune that down u can test and find out

Backlog being emails that still have yet to be sent? I'll move the campaigns at once setting down to 10, but I only have a total of 5 active campaigns sending right now, 4 of which are autoresponders that are completely caught up. Then I just have 1 regular campaign sending right now, set to 1,000 emails per hour as the delivery server limit. At the beginning of each hour the server sends 100 emails every minute (takes about 10 minutes to send them all), then it sits and doesn't send until the next hour begins.

With the cron setting shown above I want that to be about 30 emails/minute so the sending is a bit more spread-out.

Backlog being emails that still have yet to be sent? I'll move the campaigns at once setting down to 10, but I only have a total of 5 active campaigns sending right now, 4 of which are autoresponders that are completely caught up. Then I just have 1 regular campaign sending right now, set to 1,000 emails per hour as the delivery server limit. At the beginning of each hour the server sends 100 emails every minute (takes about 10 minutes to send them all), then it sits and doesn't send until the next hour begins.

With the cron setting shown above I want that to be about 30 emails/minute so the sending is a bit more spread-out.

hard to diagnose from afar...
...perhaps @twisted1919 will provide soon the app (incl sending) logic flow chart to establish clarity once and for all

for the time being, only testing can tell
perhaps you can establish another delivery server with the 30 emails per minute if the other settings do not stick?
'customer group' overrides general customer settings...

hard to diagnose from afar...
...perhaps @twisted1919 will provide soon the app (incl sending) logic flow chart to establish clarity once and for all

for the time being, only testing can tell
perhaps you can establish another delivery server with the 30 emails per minute if the other settings do not stick?
'customer group' overrides general customer settings...

I have many different delivery servers so it would be best to get the general cron to work. It should also be noted that @twisted1919 gave me a new delivery server php file the other week so that might be the issue.

https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/fix-release-mailwizz-1-3-6-5.2029/page-4#post-13013

@Scott - What you shown in your image are general settings, but if you use customer groups, then have a look in the groups settings as well, those settings might as well be set to 100.

try a new delivery server assigned to a customer group and not admin

@twisted1919
my hunch from all tests is, that the special status of the admin user is 'mixing' mwz up

Before I do that, where would I change delivery settings within a group? The only thing I'm seeing is a sending quota which is not what I want, and seems like it would cause further complications to limit my customer sending quota to "x" emails per limit from group settings. Forgive me if I'm being too forward but shouldn't the general cron settings work and override all other settings? If cron is set to 30 emails/minute, shouldn't mailwizz not send more than 30 emails/minute?

Also I'm getting an error when trying to import a blacklist, I assume this one's an easy fix somewhere:

"The CSRF token could not be verified."

Edit: Found the thread on the CSRF token issue.

Memory limit for php.ini is set to 256mb, max upload limit at 64mb, import limit in mailwizz set to 100mb. File size is 9mb and still getting the CSRF token error.

afaik, that's not how it was explained :oops:

never had any problems, even for 80k+ lists, but the file was correctly formatted :cool:

please post what solutions you find

It was a blacklist file that was exported from another Mailwizz location. I removed the "Reason" and "Dated Added" columns (leaving only email) and that did it.

It was a blacklist file that was exported from another Mailwizz location. I removed the "Reason" and "Dated Added" columns (leaving only email) and that did it.
So the changes to the file you made caused the problem?

The changes to the file solved the problem. Originally it was a file that I had exported from mailwizz and hadn't been edited.
Then it would be interesting to know (simple text search will do)
whether any field delimiters were within any field content, or if the file in itself was mal-formatted.

Then it would be interesting to know (simple text search will do)
whether any field delimiters were within any field content, or if the file in itself was mal-formatted.

I'm sorry I'm not sure how to search that and I've been very busy.

What about these cron settings working improperly @twisted1919 ? How do I get my system to lower sending below 100 emails/minute?

what's your solution?

I was forced to attach my customer to a group to get it to work. I hadn't seen the delivery server cron settings within group settings until today so I didn't understand why you had asked me to do that.

Now I'm trying to sort a pre-header and haven't figured that out yet, one thing after another :)

This was my latest test that failed:

Screen Shot 2016-07-01 at 12.59.34 PM.png

Back