Cant login - Blank screen customer and backend

Ahmed

hi

I sent an email yesterday.. all was working well and the email completed to send

Today i tried to login to mailwizz and I cant.. I tried to go to my customer url and its just a blank page - so i tried the backend and exactly the same thing

When looking at the email I sent yesterday.. I try to click a link and it leads to a blank page

I noticed that there is an update available for mailwizz so I am trying to upgrade to the latest version to see if that helps.. but as it stands if anyone tries to click the links in the email I sent then they go to a blank page too -

please help

ok after upgrading it looks like I can log back in

but man do things look different.. I was on version 1.3.7.2 - now im on 1.3.7.8 - where would I look to find documentation such as tutorials etc ? I looked in the announcements section of this forum but the latest version noted there is 1.3.7.4

1.3.7.8 is the latest version (this day). 1.3.7.4 is where all the UI changes happened so 1.3.7.8 is a 1.3.7.4 with all bug fixes applied. Read through the thread for 1.3.7.4 and you will see the changes.

ok great

thanks for that ..

Just an update to my issue

I use a wordpress plugin called Word fence and I have it set to scan non wordpress files too

It has previously picked up on many files of Mailizz to be somewhat suspicious.. So I was checkign the files against the main download and it looked as is so I would ignore the issues.

A couple of days ago however wordfence picked up on over 200 files from a test directory on my server.. It was a test directory for multiple language environments i believe. .net php etc

so I decided to delete all of the files (we didnt need them)
wordfence was showing me 100 files at a time - and the location looked the same so I was performing bulk actions by selecting all delete-able ones and deleting them..

I think there might have been a few mailwizz files that got deleted which stopped me from logging in or doing anything else

Its all sorted now with the upgrade

Back