campaign stock at 50%

There's no magic number, you will need to start with small numbers send a few campaigns, see how everything goes and then, if all okay, then increase.

are the settings mentioned in the article are the best setting for mailwizz hosting server?
Those settings are default when Mailwizz is installed, you can play with these and try to find the best settings for you.

hi luren
those are the default setting i have when i installed the program should i change them to the ones you provided in the link ?screenshotAtUploadCC_1658987875561.jpeg

hi luren
those are the default setting i have when i installed the program should i change them to the ones you provided in the link ?
These settings looks fine, try to debug the send-campaigns as explained here to see where is the issue.
Also make Adjust campaigns at once to yes , or adjust: Campaigns at once > to a hight value, this can be an issue for that campaign is stock at 50%.

Campaigns at once > to a hight value, this can be an issue for that campaign is stock at 50%.
what nummber should i use for campain at once field?

Campaigns at once > to a hight value, this can be an issue for that campaign is stock at 50%.
what nummber should i use for campain at once field?
If you set Adjust campaigns at once to yes Mailwizz will take care about this settings to set it. If you want to set it manually then that value must be higher that all active campaigns.

thanx lauren,
one more question please
how can i run cron commands is it in cpanel or within mailwizz?

Then you need to run the following command from command line:

/usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns --verbose=1

Back