Campaign Action on Open/Move

nemesis82

Hy guys,
i tried to manage some lists in my MW campaign setup but i have a doubt :
During Campaign Setup, if i set both this option :
--> Actions against subscribers upon campaign open --> Copy to list XY
--> Actions against subscribers upon campaign sent --> Move to list ZZ

Work in this matter -> Move the user to list ZZ and, if the user open the campaign, Copy to list XY or there is a conflict and the users are only moved to list ZZ ?

My goal : when i sent a campaign, the user must move to new list but if the user open the campaign must copied ( or moved ) to another list . This is a request for this holiday from my marketing team :)

Thanks for your help.

--> Actions against subscribers upon campaign sent --> Move to list ZZ
At this point the subscriber is moved to the new list when the campaign is sent to him.
--> Actions against subscribers upon campaign open --> Copy to list XY
There's nothing left to copy now, the user has been moved.

My goal : when i sent a campaign, the user must move to new list but if the user open the campaign must copied ( or moved ) to another list . This is a request for this holiday from my marketing team :)
When you move something from a list, it's moved for good, that subscriber goes to the new list. You might want to copy instead with some custom field value in place.

Hi twisted,
ok, clear now.
Another question :
1) now i've added a new textfield in my list ( with no "default value" )
2) created a segment with "NoSent" and, in filter -> contains [EMPTY] or, also tried with filter -> not contains X ( a test user i have added X value )
but none subscribers are showed , maybe i must wait the hourly job to update the subscribers?

That's it! Given that you also allow this from backend > settings > cron > subscribers.

It's actually list_field_value but it's rather complex to inject data there.

Hi twisted, sorry for late reply but i was in holiday :)
i've solved uploading the same list with new valued field.

thx

Back