bounce server stuck in Cron-running

Is there something other than --verbose=1 for debugging in SSH? I don't get any more output in SSH by adding define('MW_FORCE_DEBUG_MODE', true); into the init.php

@twisted1919,
any update on this ?
as my bounces are not processing from the day i open this thread.
how to fix this issue?
as i have suggested two options

1. When process finish MW set the bounce server status to Active, after that there can be one IF command to check if actually status is changed and if not MW should force status to Active.
2. Or to set some time value for bounce server to change status to Active. like after 1 hour of Cron-running status can go back to Active.
but you knows batter as he knows all code and he actually knows whats going on and how to fix this.
also
Is there any code to set that if bounce server is in Cron-running for some time then make it normal?
Like I saw one in apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php
ini_set('max_execution_time', 6 * 3600);
set_time_limit(6 * 3600);
If i set bellow for 1 hour.
ini_set('max_execution_time', 1 * 3600);
set_time_limit(1 * 3600);
in
apps/console/commands/BounceHandlerCommand.php
It will work or not ?

Please help as this from many days my application is not working properly.
Thanks

@twisted1919,
any update on this ?
as my bounces are not processing from the day i open this thread.
how to fix this issue?
as i have suggested two options

1. When process finish MW set the bounce server status to Active, after that there can be one IF command to check if actually status is changed and if not MW should force status to Active.
2. Or to set some time value for bounce server to change status to Active. like after 1 hour of Cron-running status can go back to Active.
but you knows batter as he knows all code and he actually knows whats going on and how to fix this.
also
Is there any code to set that if bounce server is in Cron-running for some time then make it normal?
Like I saw one in apps/console/commands/SendCampaignsCommand.php
ini_set('max_execution_time', 6 * 3600);
set_time_limit(6 * 3600);
If i set bellow for 1 hour.
ini_set('max_execution_time', 1 * 3600);
set_time_limit(1 * 3600);
in
apps/console/commands/BounceHandlerCommand.php
It will work or not ?

Thanks

Yes, this is still ongoing and therefore
@twisted1919 please take a position on this,
since there are more folks waiting for this to be definitely addressed/fixed (even though you released a fix, it seems the issue is ongoing, and of top importance/urgency, since without reliable bounce handling, ops need to stop).
Thx :)

Yes, the bounce issue still going on. I am only waiting for the next release and hope to be fixed. Thousands of bounces in my mail box. The bounce server keeps on stucking. @twisted1919 said the new reslase is on it's way. So let's wait and see ;););)

Bounce servers remain in cron-running mode because something happens to them and processing dies unexpectedly, so i would rather find the cause for why this happens rather than simply reset the server status.
As i said before, this isn't that easy, and the fact people can have hundred of thousand of bounces in those boxes doesn't help either.

@twisted1919 please take a position on this,
since there are more folks waiting for this to be definitely addressed/fixed (even though you released a fix, it seems the issue is ongoing, and of top importance/urgency, since without reliable bounce handling, ops need to stop).
It's a work in progress.

Yes, the bounce issue still going on. I am only waiting for the next release and hope to be fixed. Thousands of bounces in my mail box. The bounce server keeps on stucking. @twisted1919 said the new reslase is on it's way. So let's wait and see
Finally, some optimism :D

Bounce servers remain in cron-running mode because something happens to them and processing dies unexpectedly, so i would rather find the cause for why this happens rather than simply reset the server status.
As i said before, this isn't that easy, and the fact people can have hundred of thousand of bounces in those boxes doesn't help either.

It's a work in progress.

Finally, some optimism :D
Let's add some more optimism: you are my hero through ups and downs, thick and thin, for you have created a great machine :cool:

Back