Bounce Processing Not Working

@twisted1919 I have given the customer group sufficient quota. It shows email send 21/100,000. Also tried sending a new campaign after the new setting is done and not just tried to 'pause' and 'resend' from an existing campaign. Still it is getting paused automatically.

@twisted1919 I have given the customer group sufficient quota. It shows email send 21/100,000. Also tried sending a new campaign after the new setting is done and not just tried to 'pause' and 'resend' from an existing campaign. Still it is getting paused automatically.

what can you find in the logs of
app
smtp
account
server
any other

Something interesting, maybe doing something wrong, but I've not been able to get any bounced emails processed, checked the inbox and realised nothing new had come in since doing the upgrade to 1.4.9.

Checked the FROM address inbox and had a load of bounces in there. It seems that I can only get bounce emails to go to the FROM address now. Any other email I use as bounce server doesn't get bounces to it. Anybody else getting that issue?

@twisted1919 may be worth putting a message pop-up when you select PHPMailer to say that so it's known when you change that you've got to change your bounce servers if they're not using FROM address.

Back