Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear @twisted1919

When I use your blk.mx service, Is there some difference between add the Hostname instead of the IP address of the same SMTP server into the blacklist monitor? I ask you this because I am also testing the free service from https://hetrixtools.com, and they checks domain names and IP addresses differently.

Case # 1) When I add a hostname blacklist monitor ( mx10.email-mark.cl) , they check it against 50 blacklists and found it is listed 0 times.

Case # 2) When I add an IP blacklist monitor ( 109.135.80.58 ), they check it against 130 blacklists and found it is listed 5 times.

For this case, mx10.email-mark.cl = 109.135.80.58

Could you comment if your blk.mx service works the same way or it is different?

Regards,

Carlos

Hi for everyone,

Here is the big question about blacklist checking:
Why to use extra resources (and maybe money) to checking the blacklists?!
I think is not need, while the information is available immediately in the MailWizz bounced log, only need to monitor/analyze and you will get information quick as possible.

Example: When a sender server will be blacklisted after a few seconds will be displayed in one of the bounced message where the recipient server use the blacklist information. If you checking bounces in every 5 minutes than you will get the full info from the bounced message, on which blacklist listed and which server IP address.

We use this solution with some other extra function (over MailWizz API stop the sending immediately) and working very well and not need to check blacklists anymore.

Hi for everyone,

Here is the big question about blacklist checking:
Why to use extra resources (and maybe money) to checking the blacklists?!
I think is not need, while the information is available immediately in the MailWizz bounced log, only need to monitor/analyze and you will get information quick as possible.

Example: When a sender server will be blacklisted after a few seconds will be displayed in one of the bounced message where the recipient server use the blacklist information. If you checking bounces in every 5 minutes than you will get the full info from the bounced message, on which blacklist listed and which server IP address.

We use this solution with some other extra function (over MailWizz API stop the sending immediately) and working very well and not need to check blacklists anymore.
would make for a great feature @twisted1919
to be able to set the option to disable DS (or a sending domain) (and stop the campaign that is using them) if they get blacklisted

PHP:
function senderscore($ip){
  $ip=implode('.',array_reverse(explode('.',$ip)));
  if(!$data=dns_get_record($ip.'.score.senderscore.com')){
    return 0;
  }
  return str_replace('127.0.4.','',$data[0]['ip']);
}

More simple to explain than my poor english level ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back