Autoresponders not sending

corey34

I found today that all of my customers' autoresponders have stopped. Regular campaigns are sending just fine but autoresponders have stopped, and not sure what happened.

Some say "processing(XX%)" and some say "sending(0%)".

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks

@corey34 -
If a campaign remains stuck in processing status, you have to pause/unpause it to have it reset into the sending status so it can be picked by the cron jobs.
Make sure in Backend > Settings > Cron > Campaigns at once, you have a number big enough to accommodate all your running campaigns.

Thanks @twisted1919, pausing and unpausing fixed it. This was broken for at least 3 days. Is there a place that would notify me of this happening? It's great just having ARs set up and not having to worry about them.

Thanks

@corey34 - we don't have a notifications system for these events just yet BUT it is a wonderful thing to have and i like it a lot, so i am going to implement a system where you will get notified if a campaign is stuck in processing mode more than X hours (adjustable) and you can take proper actions based on this.

My bad on this, looking in the code it seems in the dev version we now have a watcher that will put campaigns that are stuck in processing mode more than 7 hours, in sending-mode so they start again, so in next version we have this covered :D

@corey34 - we don't have a notifications system for these events just yet BUT it is a wonderful thing to have and i like it a lot, so i am going to implement a system where you will get notified if a campaign is stuck in processing mode more than X hours (adjustable) and you can take proper actions based on this.
great next step...proposing to built-in as well an option to auto pause and then unpause, so to auto-unstuck camps ;)

PS: your's came up when i was still writing !
PPS: the first PS was before the post underneath :D
PPPS: reply to underneath: awesome!!! :cool:

My bad on this, looking in the code it seems in the dev version we now have a watcher that will put campaigns that are stuck in processing mode more than 7 hours, in sending-mode so they start again, so in next version we have this covered :D
Perfect, thanks.

@twisted1919, do you have an approximate date on the release of the new version with this feature? This happened again not long after I fixed it yesterday.

@frm.mwz - please don't use shortcuts to explain things, people got confused, i.e: @corey34 didn't know what s/t is. i don't either.
@corey34 - i don't have an ETA, BUT if your campaigns remain in processing status all the time, this is a sign that somewhere some settings are just too high. If you want, you can PM me with backend login to your app and i can have a look through your settings.

@twisted1919, do you have an approximate date on the release of the new version with this feature? This happened again not long after I fixed it yesterday.
If you get s/t (something: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=s/t) like this
"User ... already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections"
then this is worth fixing, as it may be the cause of your ARs (and other things sometimes) not working. This is just a setting, but it can be a hint to checking that all of your setup supports mailwizz as far as possible.
;)

I did increase this (double it from 80 to 160) the other day but it looks like I am getting that error in the logs again. What should that number be?

Back