Autoresponder - how to send emails to users right after I import them to the list?

Rob1992

Hello,

I am just starting my adventure with email marketing what I would like to achieve, is:
1) create a list with email addresses (let's say 'to send)
2) send campaign to them
3) move them to another list called, for example (people - campaign sent)
--- I know how to do those 3 steps

4) make it so that whenever I import new contacts to list from step 1 'to send' campaign from step 2 is sent to those new users.

I know that I need to use autoresponder, but I don't know what trigger I should use to make it work like I described in point 4... any ideas?

Sorry if question is too basic.

Best,
Rob

There's a setting when you're creating an AR, right at the end of the creation process (the step called CONFIRMATION). On that page, you'll see two options: "Incl. imported subscribers" and "Incl. current subscribers."

The first option asks if you want to enable this AR to subscribers who are imported directly, rather than just subscribers who have signed up via a signup form (organic subs).

The second option asks if you want to send this AR to subscribers who are already on your list.

Sounds like you'll want both of them checked.

Hope that helps!

There's a setting when you're creating an AR, right at the end of the creation process (the step called CONFIRMATION). On that page, you'll see two options: "Incl. imported subscribers" and "Incl. current subscribers."

The first option asks if you want to enable this AR to subscribers who are imported directly, rather than just subscribers who have signed up via a signup form (organic subs).

The second option asks if you want to send this AR to subscribers who are already on your list.

Sounds like you'll want both of them checked.

Hope that helps!

Thank you for reply ;)

So if I create campaign with list 'to send', and make sure 'Incl. imported subscribers' option is active - it will automatically send this campaign each time I import new users to this list?

Back