400 Page when accessing user account. What Happened?

working great now

can i ask... i cannot use my vps to send out mass mail.

if mailwhizz is on my vps but i use smtp from another host or supplier - will this be ok?

also, do you know how i can get hold of mass mail smtp and PowerMTA?

I have managed to get hold of powermta

the problem i have is that for testing i am using my regular smtp server or ssl connection on my vps with an email account setup on my domain name.

i am not getting any test campaign email. I am getting mail delivery failed.

why is this?

It has been extremely difficult to use your program and I am not convinced your platform actually works.

Just because you can't get it to work doesn't mean it doesn't work.

Have you checked the application logs, delivery logs, your own server logs? You might want to past some screenshots of what you are doing to give someone a chance of helping you.

@Rob - It's easier to throw mud than actually doing something constructive and getting mailwizz to work.
@Digital Dreamspace - If you consider you can't get it to work, no biggie, just ask for a refund on Envato and go pay few hundred dollars on well known platform for marketing, get outdated code, no updates and almost zero support and let's see if you get those working properly :)

Reactions: Rob
I run into this out of the blue. But also noticed other server changes from my services provider and immediately suspected that their changes screwed things up. As it happens one of the things they changes was their caching system that now caches all kinds of stuff including cookies and by the look of it tokens.

The workaround to get this to work for me was to add this to the end of my mailwizz url ?nocache=1

Back