3 Questions

Dimitris

Hello to all,
Fist of all, I want to change the Ckeditor to tinymce. Where I can do that?
Second question. I want the users to upload the images in my sever. Can I do that with Ckeditor?
I find out how to enabled in ckeditor but I want the customers to have their own folder adm not to see all the imeges of the server.

Third question. Can I use the api to make s JSON export from the database?

Thank you

Hey,

Let's see :
Fist of all, I want to change the Ckeditor to tinymce. Where I can do that?
You don't want this, trust me ;)

Second question. I want the users to upload the images in my sever. Can I do that with Ckeditor?
See https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/enable-the-file-manager-for-editor-files.90/

Third question. Can I use the api to make s JSON export from the database?
You'll have to create the api endpoint to do this yourself.

Thanks.

Hello twisted1919,

For the first question : I trust you ;)

For the second : Thank you :)

For the third: Because I love your program I want to make a phone app that connects to the program and the customer, can see the lists, campaigns and statistics. That's why I want to use the api to generate a JSON feed from the database. I think that the api isn't for that I want, so I will make it from the scratch.

And One last thing that I want to ask is: I want the Avaliable tags on the campaign to click on it and auto inserted into editor. Can you please help me with this. Any directions where is the file with the tags and the editor?

Thank you very much!

Hello Dimitris,

If you need any support to develop MW mobile app for iOS and Android then inform me.

I m developing on mobile platform.

Regards,

VPul.

Hello @Vpul Shah ,
Do you write in native code?
I write in Javascript and Html 5, and I use phonegap to compile it.
For now I have start to build the web services so I can connect the app with the program.
If you php you can help me to build the web services.

Back