Complaints report

Evans

Hello Guys! I have just run my first campaign successfully and all servers running smoothly i just have one question, what percent of complaint can one get before being scared of been blocked. Is there anything to do about complaint from subscribers ?

Hello Guys! I have just run my first campaign successfully and all servers running smoothly i just have one question, what percent of complaint can one get before being scared of been blocked. Is there anything to do about complaint from subscribers ?
Complaints are the one mailwizz collects automatically when people click the "This is spam" button in the email. You can use Max. complaint rate option from Backend > Settings > Cron (When a campaign reaches this complaint rate, it will be blocked. Set to -1 to disable this check or between 1 and 100 to set the percent of allowed complaint rate.)

Complaints are the one mailwizz collects automatically when people click the "This is spam" button in the email. You can use Max. complaint rate option from Backend > Settings > Cron (When a campaign reaches this complaint rate, it will be blocked. Set to -1 to disable this check or between 1 and 100 to set the percent of allowed complaint rate.)
Thanks so much

Back