How to allow duplicate emails (import)

jera

I have a list of several companies, I have to send a personalized message to the representative of each company. The detail is that sometimes there are 3 different companies, with the same representative and that representative uses the same email.

The platform, by default, does not let me do it. Since it removes duplicate emails, is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Captura de Pantalla 2021-03-17 a la(s) 7.18.21 p. m..png

Dear Mailwizz team,

We also need this feature of allowing duplicate emails for a specific requirement of our customers. Do let us know if this can be taken up as customization.

Rishikesh

Mailwizz will not allow to import duplicates emails in the same list, if you want to do that you can make a trick and for example you can add john+1@hotmail.com , john+2@hotmail.com, john+3@hotmail.com and so on, and campaign sent will arrive in the same inbox.
It kinda just has for me. I had to upload the same list 3x (updated some fields), which I've done many times before in the past without issues of duplications. All of a sudden, the records are present 3 times. I noticed it as the segment was 3x as big as the original upload list.
The email records in this screenshot example are 100% identical, and there are hundreds of duplicates now.
Screenshot 2022-08-26 110408.jpg

My suspicion is that the issue is with the import function itself: the import process was stuck on "The import process is starting, please wait..." for a 300 records list and it took multiple attempts to get it to show a success message. It appears that every attempt actually uploaded the file without telling me it had and they all pilled up.

Last edited:
Back