Wants Translations? Spanish Language Avaliable

D

Deleted member 4363

Hi,

I offer you my services to translate all of core files to any language what you need using Google Translate. Its takes me do it some minutes.

Steps:
1.- Transfer to my Paypal (paypal.me/jyspe) just a donate more than a 5USD.
2.- Send me the files what be translated in a ZIP archive width the Paypal trasnfer result to jrojash@jys.pe whit subject "Translate MailWizz Files".
3.- I valid the paypal transfer and answer you if its correct.
4.- I resend you the translated files.

I have translated these Languages so i won't delay to send you the translated files:

- Spanish for MailWizz 1.9.4

Regards.

Hello Jesus. I'm from Mexico, I want to have my version 1.9.23 SAAS in Spanish. I saw your ad and I want to know if your translation is complete for this version.
You speak Spanish, I guess. We could talk more about it.
I have no problem to transfer the 5 dollars to you, I just want to be sure that you still do it and it is for the version I have.

Thank you

Hi,

I offer you my services to translate all of core files to any language what you need using Google Translate. Its takes me do it some minutes.

Steps:
1.- Transfer to my Paypal (paypal.me/jyspe) just a donate more than a 5USD.
2.- Send me the files what be translated in a ZIP archive width the Paypal trasnfer result to jrojash@jys.pe whit subject "Translate MailWizz Files".
3.- I valid the paypal transfer and answer you if its correct.
4.- I resend you the translated files.

I have translated these Languages so i won't delay to send you the translated files:

- Spanish for MailWizz 1.9.4

Regards.
Hi dear,
Do you have a translation for Portuguese as well?

Back