Update users data based on survey answer

theroicom

Hello everyone and Happy new year!
I read the KB of Mailwizz but I wasn't able to find this answer.

I want to send a survey and update the user's information based on his answers to the survey.
Or I need, also, to be able to segment the list based on the users' answers.

For example, I ask them in the survey:
"How much were you satisfied by our service?" vote from 1 to 10

And then I would like to send a campaign only to users who have answered a value below 6. Is it possible?

Thank you in advance for the help!

@theroicom - the survey feature was introduced recently, for now we haven't had a chance to connect it with the other app features, but we will in the near future. So for now, the survey has just super basic functionality.

@theroicom - the survey feature was introduced recently, for now we haven't had a chance to connect it with the other app features, but we will in the near future. So for now, the survey has just super basic functionality.
Thank you for answering.

Just for having an idea, do you have a roadmap about the next Mailwizz updates and features you want to introduce?

Right now we're working really hard on mailwizz 2.0 because some of the features we want to add require some changes which cannot be done in the current 1.x branch, more details at https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/work-in-progress-mailwizz-2-0.6300/
Once 2.0 is out we will generally continue finishing the survey functionality, list merging issues, and so on. We do have a list but for now we cannot share it.
Ok it's fine, I was asking just for having an idea. Many thanks!

Have a good day

Back