Internal Bounce

Mohammad Kalim

Hello,

I got too much internal bounces infect i contact to the server provider (Godaddy) They said nothings wrong, can you please tell me why this happen .. also my list is 99% cleared from neverbounce.com please tell me only 10% is sended ok else all are internal bounce 90% ... this is very very bad please update the app thanks...

@Mohammad Kalim - Please go to Backend > Misc > Campaign Bounce Logs, and see there why exactly you get the bounces. My hunch is that you're sending more than your hosting allows.

No sir there is not more then limit... the daily limit is usually 30,000 but i extend the email relay from godaddy is 5,000,000 email's per day in our server here is the log and there is almost 10,000 logs same like that:

smtp; 552 5.2.0 Ywv0dn6MXzQ1M :: ded :: Message rejected for spam or virus content :: Please include this entire message when contacting support :: v=2.1 cv=SalXDqlu c=1 sm=1 tr=0 p=RwfvptmdAAAA:8 p=tAHjQtW6AAAA:20 p=goZdvvr3AAAA:20 p=gYalpPYMAAAA:20 p=jqKTjPXtAAAA:20 a=6+6cP3pnv137dHvZaQiSMw==:117 a=ZKMNqFJi0cgP3Ys0bcaofg==:17 a=L9H7d07YOLsA:10 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10 a=s5jvgZ67dGcA:10 a=G3gG6ho9WtcA:10 a=BuAdVSISAAAA:8 a=LezAAMyM1CSwSDbPRcUA:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=c-hHZMwmKq8A:10 a=-FEs8UIgK8oA:10 a=NWVoK91CQyQA:10 a=SSmOFEACAAAA:8 a=3g80flMcAAAA:8 a=N7tX9_sgAAAA:20 a=RCi_PvO8AAAA:20 a=rtEAEdBaAAAA:20 a=gNvJVq32AAAA:20 a=-SENxudrAAAA:20 a=uLsuTYWeAAAA:20 a=Vd3euRaeAAAA:20 a=kaWjlnu8AAAA:20 a=kXlWuFymzN6EC9ohAawA:9 a=ZwXTo6r2l84_O73V:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=frz4AuCg-hUA:10 a=p403mkujtbAA:10 a=CRLm1W4iRnNnNzeQPCY1:22 a=lhtzX_NzKKIriTo37Luq:22 :: 100.00

and when i tried to send them individually then it's work this is really frustrated condition ! Please try to solve it... :( the email message is only images and text nothing else.

Thanks.

Message rejected for spam or virus content :: Please include this entire message when contacting support ::
There's nothing i could do to fix this since it's beyond the my power, as you can see in the above message, when you send in bulk, your hosting thinks you're sending spam, so talk to them, as the error message says.

Does it have any effect on the reputation of IP or domain? i am getting lot of internal bounce and worried about the reputation of my server

Does it have any effect on the reputation of IP or domain? i am getting lot of internal bounce and worried about the reputation of my server

yes that will blacklist your IP in spamhaus and baracoda be careful for sending bulk email list... if you have valid subscriber or clean list then you can go ahead, else it's best practice to use void clean list for email marketing..

@twisted1919 @frm.mwz my list is also cleaned. my IP is not blacklisted, my domain reputation has no
SpamCop, SPAMHAUS or Barracud. but i still get over 80% internal bounces :confused::confused::confused:. the log shows me this message.
what should i do guys?
https://snag.gy/XjE8LQ.jpg
The message in the pic you posted says it all:
part of your provider's IP block is blacklisted, and so your emails get rejected by outlook (and others). Provided the problem is not caused by you, call your host and demand they replace your IPs for clean ones with untarnished rep, as otherwise you take your business elsewhere.

Back