emaillistverify.com Extension

bahjons

I purchased this extension. I have it enabled and set to verify on email list import.
I can see the verification happening via API in the emaillistverify.com dashboard. But it's not doing anything with the email list in mailwizz. Isn't it supposed to add the back emails to a blacklist? Or unconfirm them from the list?

Thanks!

Also, is there any way to verify an already uploaded list? I have a rather large list that I don't want to have to upload again to verify. If I have it verify on sending a campaign, will those that are blacklisted not be sent a message?

Thanks!

Or does it not blacklist the ones that come back with the "Unknown" status from emaillistverify.com ?
This is correct, it only blacklist the ones where the service provider is 100% sure they are invalid, unknown is not one of them.

If I have it verify on sending a campaign, will those that are blacklisted not be sent a message?
This is correct yes, the check happens before the email goes out and if the emails is found to be invalid, sending does not happen anymore.

Please reach out to me to troubleshoot this then. It's not working as described. The email is still going out, and no emails are added to blacklist based on the API response.

Please reach out to me to troubleshoot this then. It's not working as described. The email is still going out, and no emails are added to blacklist based on the API response.
Open a support ticket and include backend url and login to your app so we can take a look.

Back