Issues with mail delivery

dante

Hi,

I added a new delivery server and sent a test campaign of about 6k but I am getting "0 opens" which is strange since I sent the campaign to the "Openers". This is the highest quality data I have and its impossible to get 0 opens on it.

I checked the delivery server logs and it says "success" under Processed state. Where can I see more info on delivery logs? I am sure there must be some issue somewhere or is my SMTP configured badly? Is so then how to see that?

I see, this pretty much means mailwizz has handles the email to the email server.
Check your smtp server, the issue is there.

Hi,

I added a new delivery server and sent a test campaign of about 6k but I am getting "0 opens" which is strange since I sent the campaign to the "Openers". This is the highest quality data I have and its impossible to get 0 opens on it.

I checked the delivery server logs and it says "success" under Processed state. Where can I see more info on delivery logs? I am sure there must be some issue somewhere or is my SMTP configured badly? Is so then how to see that?
Also check your tracking domain assigned to Delivery server is working properly.

Also check your tracking domain assigned to Delivery server is working properly.
Sorry for the late update guys. So my host BLOCKED outgoing mails he asked me questions and all etc lol.

Where can I find hosts that are chill with mailing traffic?

Back