Developer Needed - Major Modification Wanted

Blake Bridge

Hi looking for a developer who can make modifications to mailwizz.

Im own a email marketing company that sends marketing for client to OUR private lists. (basicly list rental)

GOAL:
All clients will have access to same 150 lists in MYSQL database (450k records roughly)

1.When new customer is created, I need the mysql feature to import all lists into each users "lists" automatically and as individual "lists". (emails must remain masked)
2. List remains live, so that when we admin performs monthly hygiene on database to purge invalids the users email lists update.

Please let me know if this is possible and what you will charge.

blake @ rooms-connections. com

Im own a email marketing company that sends marketing for client to OUR private lists. (basicly list rental)

GOAL:
All clients will have access to same 150 lists in MYSQL database (450k records roughly)

1.When new customer is created, I need the mysql feature to import all lists into each users "lists" automatically and as individual "lists". (emails must remain masked)
2. List remains live, so that when we admin performs monthly hygiene on database to purge invalids the users email lists update.

I just send you email.

GOAL:

Whoever is on this, that code could be made into an extension and then be sold on CodeCanyon, how about that?

Back