MBuilder - Premium Email Builder Extension For Mailwizz

So, you release this version one major Problem (https doesn't work) and start using an external service for template transformation?

nodejs alone is funny because its only a api wrapper but using mjml which seams to have no business model (only its part of another newsletter system) is not the best way. What happens if mjml will change there mind and close there api tomorrow? Or wants to get payed for each compilation? Or is not available?

My own opinion is why I bought MailWizz for the reason that I'm not depending on 3rd party services and can calculate risk and cost. We also bought mbuilder with the same intention.

I can only hope that @twisted1919 does create a better editor.

I want my money back!

So, you release this version one major Problem (https doesn't work) and start using an external service for template transformation?

nodejs alone is funny because its only a api wrapper but using mjml which seams to have no business model (only its part of another newsletter system) is not the best way. What happens if mjml will change there mind and close there api tomorrow? Or wants to get payed for each compilation? Or is not available?

My own opinion is why I bought MailWizz for the reason that I'm not depending on 3rd party services and can calculate risk and cost. We also bought mbuilder with the same intention.

I can only hope that @twisted1919 does create a better editor.

I want my money back!

Wow your reply surprise me, Tho we have made this decision after taking everything under consideration, they way MJML is growing i don't see it going anywhere for now. And we just implemented MJML API which solves the HTTPS issues and remove the dependency for nodejs this actually solves both of your concerns. We are already updating our core code for the same and we will push another update once done.

Rest of course you have rights to keep your opinion. For now its the best solution you can get.

Of course @twisted1919 will make his editor in different ways for sure. Even we are waiting to get more info on the same.

Thanks

Last edited:
Wow your reply surprise me, Tho we have made this decision after taking everything under consideration, they way MJML is growing i don't see it going anywhere for now. And we just implemented MJML API which solves the HTTPS issues and remove the dependency for nodejs this actually solves both of your concerns. We are already updating our core code for the same and we will push another update once done.

Rest of course you have rights to keep your opinion. For now its the best solution you can get.

Of course @twisted1919 will make his editor in different ways for sure. Even we are waiting to get more info on the same.

Thanks

Awesome Reply @Jatin Sahani

Hi @Jatin Sahani

Trying the demo, I just found a possible (maybe it is not) issue.

When it is inserted an small image from mBuilder [1], it is fine, then, when I back to core editor, the small image is shown as distorted [2].

Is there any action to take for keeping the real size of the image?

Thanks

[1]
2017-07-13-small-image-inserted-from-drag-and-drop-editor.png
[2]
2017-07-13-small-image-is-distorted-when-back-to-core-editor.pngg
Thanks i'll check it.

Edit:- Make sure to enter the exact width of the image, as leaving that filed blank might have caused it, will test this tomorrow once i'm at office.

After adding proper width its showing just fine. :- https://www.dropbox.com/s/648ihphbzare4lp/Screenshot 2017-07-13 23.29.50.png?dl=0

Thanks again tho :)

Last edited:
@Jatin Sahani / @Fiorino - Guys, let's play fair with this, please.
Also, @Jatin Sahani please note that your colegue is spamming our forum members with emails sent via their profile to but the drag and drop builder. This is really not something you guys should do. I had nothing against you guys promoting your product here, but please don't spam the forum members.

@Jatin Sahani / @Fiorino - Guys, let's play fair with this, please.
Also, @Jatin Sahani please note that your colegue is spamming our forum members with emails sent via their profile to but the drag and drop builder. This is really not something you guys should do. I had nothing against you guys promoting your product here, but please don't spam the forum members.

Hey buddy, I'm not sure, who is spamming who ? We never did that before, why would we do it now :p Tho no worries will see if anything like that happened. You know me very well that i won't push anyone or spam anyone to buy an extension :) We are also planning to develop more extension for MW community , starting with woocommerce.

Thanks

Back