Mailwizz - 1.4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

twisted1919

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys,

Version 1.4.3 ( and 1.4.2 implicit) is a fix that targets recent issues with tracking urls and a few more, as the changelog shows it:
Code:
--- -------------------------------------------
--- Version 1.4.3 - 2017-05-26
[ADD] - Added ability for AR's to only send after certain hour in the day
[BUG] - Fixed not properly adding the {unsubscribe} tag for ElasticEmail
[CHG] - Allowed new chars in the tracking urls to avoid broken links when links are scanned by various clients
[UPD] - Upgraded elFinder to latest version
[ENH] - Preprocess the files uploaded through elFinder to not allow white spaces into their name  

--- Version 1.4.2 - 2017-05-22
[ADD] - Added ability to include current subscribers into Autoresponders as opposed to send AR's to only new subscribers
[ADD] - Added ability to take action against subscriber(move/copy to list) after the campaign has been sent to the given subscriber  
[ADD] - Added back the delivery server domain policies 
[IMP] - Improved delivery servers rotation algorithm

You can download it from https://www.mailwizz.com/customer/downloads/get/version/1.4.3

Thank you.

@twisted1919 - with 1.3.9.9 and now 1.4.3 I have been seeing this error in the application log: Integrity constraint violation:
Code:
1452 Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`op_mailwizz`.`mw_price_plan_order`, CONSTRAINT `fk_price_plan_order_price_plan1` FOREIGN KEY (`plan_id`) REFERENCES `mw_price_plan` (`plan_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE NO ACTION). The SQL statement executed was: INSERT INTO `mw_price_plan_order` (`subtotal`, `tax_percent`, `tax_value`, `discount`, `total`, `status`, `currency_id`, `last_updated`, `date_added`, `order_uid`) VALUES :)yp0, :yp1, :yp2, :yp3, :yp4, :yp5, :yp6, NOW(), NOW(), :yp7).
Also:
Code:
Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`op_mailwizz`.`mw_price_plan_order`, CONSTRAINT `fk_price_plan_order_price_plan1` FOREIGN KEY (`plan_id`) REFERENCES `mw_price_plan` (`plan_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE NO ACTION)' in /home/domain/public_html/apps/common/framework/db/CDbCommand.php:358
Im going to assume it has to also related to my Stripe Subscriptions webhooks failing. I also just updated the stripe package from a few weeks ago, still no change.

I'm trying to update version 1.3.9.9 to 1.4.3. But I found error 503 like this. What exactly happened?

2017/06/10 08:58:33 [error] [exception.CHttpException.503] [64.233.173.135] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Application currently offline. Try again later!' in /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/frontend/controllers/SiteController.php:27
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(49): SiteController->actionOffline()
#1 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams(Array)
#2 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(286): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))
#3 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
#4 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('offline')
#5 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('site/offline')
#6 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#7 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/init.php(233): CApplication->run()
#8 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/index.php(18): require_once('/home/ferriazwa...')
#9 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/index.php/site/offline

I'm trying to update version 1.3.9.9 to 1.4.3. But I found error 503 like this. What exactly happened?

2017/06/10 08:58:33 [error] [exception.CHttpException.503] [64.233.173.135] exception 'CHttpException' with message 'Application currently offline. Try again later!' in /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/frontend/controllers/SiteController.php:27
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/actions/CInlineAction.php(49): SiteController->actionOffline()
#1 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(308): CInlineAction->runWithParams(Array)
#2 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(286): CController->runAction(Object(CInlineAction))
#3 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(CInlineAction), Array)
#4 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): CController->run('offline')
#5 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('site/offline')
#6 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/common/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#7 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/apps/init.php(233): CApplication->run()
#8 /home/ferriazwar/public_html/lemon.co.id/email/index.php(18): require_once('/home/ferriazwa...')
#9 {main}
REQUEST_URI=/index.php/site/offline
Really? Did you even read what the error says. Clearly: "Application currently offline. Try again later!" You need to change the online / offline setting in the backend.

Really? Did you even read what the error says. Clearly: "Application currently offline. Try again later!" You need to change the online / offline setting in the backend.
I've changed the online / offline settings in the backend -> setting> common. But this error message still exists. And now every email in the campaign is not sent (pending-sending status). Please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back