Autoresponder subscription

EVA

Hi I have question, I set autoresponder i already have 5 emails but i need to open the subscriptions, and therefore i have question. If i open list subscriptions on day 05.05.2017 person receive emails 12 24 48 h after subscribe. And then on 13.05.2017 i come and add another email, 7 days after sign up is person who sign in on 05.05 will receive it? If no, how can i achieve it. And also let say i create another email 8 days after subscription. So on 15.05 would the person will receive both emails ? Am i right?

Please can you tell me if someone subscribe to list, and i create autoresponder after the person subscribe would she receive email?

Also if the person was moved from list A to List B as effect of clicking link within campaign what happens? But now her email is still in both lists A and B, will she receive autoresponder send to list A?

Please can you tell me if someone subscribe to list, and i create autoresponder after the person subscribe would she receive email?
Nope, AR are sent to only the people that subscribe to the list AFTER the AR has been created.

Also if the person was moved from list A to List B as effect of clicking link within campaign what happens? But now her email is still in both lists A and B, will she receive autoresponder send to list A?
Nope, she will not receive, please keep in mind that only confirmed subscribers receive emails. The ones that have any other status than 'confirmed' will not ;)

Oft marketers want to change or add to their auto-responder sequences. Given the above, how can one amend/extend an AR sequence then?
There's a request for this so we will add an option to send to existing subscribers as well, a dropdown with yes/no like the one that appears now for when selecting whether to include imported subscribers or not ;)

Back