Delete Old Logs

mikeboy69

Hey Guys im really struggling to delete logs that are killing my server space. Any methods I could use would be greatly appreciated

@mikeboy69 - Delete old campaigns you don't need anymore.
When you delete from the web interface, mailwizz just marks them as deleted and they are deleted for good at midnight when the daily cron job runs, so if you don't want to wait, run that command manually.

Thanks but ive gotten up to 22 gigs mw_campaign_delivery_log. Space isnt going down when I delete at all. Im also weirdly enough getting a bad gateway error when I want to import data into lists now. Dont know whats going on everything was fine until this morning

Thanks but ive gotten up to 22 gigs mw_campaign_delivery_log. Space isnt going down when I delete at all. Im also weirdly enough getting a bad gateway error when I want to import data into lists now. Dont know whats going on everything was fine until this morning
in this case i would
take app offline
then check database integrity
then check if all old camps were deleted (or delete more)
then run the daily cron
then optmize databases
then check database integrity (again)
then put app back online

Thanks but ive gotten up to 22 gigs mw_campaign_delivery_log. Space isnt going down when I delete at all
Because the actualy deletion happens at midnight, so run the daily cron job manually:, i.e:
Code:
/usr/bin/php -q /var/www/vhosts/domain.mailwizz.com/httpdocs/apps/console/console.php daily
This will take a while to complete, wait for it. Then you'll see everything being fine.

Hey @twisted1919

mw_campaign_delivery_log ~24,920,279 InnoDB utf8_general_ci 7.3 GiB

24 hours later nothing happened. I manually ran the cron nothing happened.

my application has become sooo slow. Is there anything I can do to boost my performance?

centos 7 - plesk Intel quad core 36gigs ram 1tb HDD

Ive got my like 6 users 8mill subscribers and 200 campaigns. The site is crawling

200 campaigns after you have removed the old ones ?
Still, 24,920,279 is not a huge number to bring the server on its knees.
PM me to have a look in the app and over ssh ?

Okay I got that wrong:

4 Customers
386 Campaigns
336 Lists
9,127,624 Subscribers
210 Segments
9 Delivery servers

phpmyadmin biggest tables:

mw_campaign_delivery_log - 7.3 gigs
mw_list_field_value - 24.9 GiB
mw_list_subscriber - 3.1 GiB

Im curious if my plesk install or mariaDB could be the reason. Maybe open up ports, or increase memory or something. Its ridiculously slow any help would be appreciated

@mikeboy69 - i can\t tell much without actually looking at the app/server, that's why i requested access.
What you can do, by default mysql configuration is terrible, so you can use mysqltuner for some insights and adjust it properly.

Back