Deletion of Delivery Servers Usage Logs and Campaigns Delivery Logs

What to run with wget? The send-campaigns command ? That's not doable, that works from command line only.
Okay, thanks.

And also, 5 simultaneous campaigns not running together, its running one by one and also sending email one by one. Once the script reaches 3600 seconds then script runs out of time. Its not delivering emails as per setting at all.

http://prntscr.com/dbk0op

its been set in cpanel, but cpanel command does not run at all... I have to run the command on terminal to process the mailing list.

its been set in cpanel, but cpanel command does not run at all... I have to run the command on terminal to process the mailing list.
Maybe there's some permissions issue?
What i mean, maybe you run the commands as root, and they work, but the cron job is set for another user, the web user, and that web user does not have enough rights to execute the files...?
If you look at apps/console/console.php, who owns it ?

If you look at apps/console/console.php, who owns it ?

you mean run the url like example.com/apps/console/console.php?. If am running then its giving the following error page

Error 404!
Unable to resolve the request "apps/console/console.php".

No no, use a file manager, the one from cpanel for example, and list the contents of the apps/console folder, and take a screenshot and put it here.
Also, when u say:
I have to run the command on terminal to process the mailing list.
You do this as root user ?

Gotcha, to me still sounds as a permissions issue where the crontab cannot execute the cron jobs because they are owned by another user, so login via SSH using your website user, not root, and try to run the command manually and see what that says.

Back