Is it possible to setup MW for sending a campaign through multiple delivery servers?

fabyc

Based in this thread https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/...vers-it-doesnt-send-through-all-of-them.2938/

Is there a way to setup MW for sending a campaign through multiple delivery servers ? I mean, automatic distribution of the sending of a campaign through multiple DS. Setup the order of DS for delivery and quantity of emails for every DS too.

Example for sending campaign "A":
Total subscribers: 20,000
- Through Amazon SES: 7,000
- Through Sparkpost: 5,000
- Through Elastic Email: 4,000
- Through Sendgrid: 2,000
- Through Mailgun: 1,500
- Through Mailjet: 500

Thanks in advanced

Last edited:
Based in the this thread https://forum.mailwizz.com/threads/...vers-it-doesnt-send-through-all-of-them.2938/

Is there a way to setup MW for sending a campaign through multiple delivery servers ? I mean, automatic distribution of the sending of a campaign through multiple DS. Setup the order of DS for delivery and quantity of emails for every DS too.

Example for sending campaign "A":
Total subscribers: 20,000
- Through Amazon SES: 7,000
- Through Sparkpost: 5,000
- Through Elastic Email: 4,000
- Through Sendgrid: 2,000
- Through Mailgun: 1,500
- Through Mailjet: 500

Thanks in advanced
If you set the amount of 'change server at' to 500, it will go to the next available one according to the 'availability' you give each DS in its settings.

Set everything in DS/cust (group)/etc so it cannot send more than 500 per cron run, then it will go through each server until they are all used up.
If for example I have that parameter to 500, and I have 3 DS, if campaign (500 subscribers) uses in this order 1st DS, 2nd DS and 3th DS, if all the campaign doesn't sent until 3th DS, automatically back to 1st DS for sending and so on until all campaign is finished?

If for example I have that parameter to 500, and I have 3 DS, if campaign (500 subscribers) uses in this order 1st DS, 2nd DS and 3th DS, if all the campaign doesn't sent until 3th DS, automatically back to 1st DS for sending and so on until all campaign is finished?
yes, that is the idea, to shave off 500 each cron run from each DS, til campaign finished, or DS, whichever comes first ;)

Back