In dashboard, all sent campaigns are displayed with one day of delay

fabyc

Hi,

In dashboard, all campaigns I sent are displayed with one day of delay. For example:

- Campaign I sent on last Monday afternoon, dashboard displays as sent on last Sunday afternoon.
- Campaign I sent on last Tuesday afternoon, dashboard displays as sent on last Monday afternoon.

What is needed to setup for display in dashboard the correct day when campaigns were sent?

I have set correctly my timezone for user and customer.

PS: My timezone is not with one day of difference to UTC timezone. :)

Thanks

Hi,

In dashboard, all campaigns I sent are displayed with one day of delay. For example:

- Campaign I sent on last Monday afternoon, dashboard displays as sent on last Sunday afternoon.
- Campaign I sent on last Tuesday afternoon, dashboard displays as sent on last Monday afternoon.

What is needed to setup for display in dashboard the correct day when campaigns were sent?

I have set correctly my timezone for user and customer.

PS: My timezone is not with one day of difference to UTC timezone. :)

Thanks
Is there any time difference bwtn the two dates displayed under the last left menu item (once time display is enabled in settings) when you hover with the mouse over there?

Is there any time difference bwtn the two dates displayed under the last left menu item (once time display is enabled in settings) when you hover with the mouse over there?
Now I can see it. :)

It displays this info:

Local time: my UTF time
System time: UTF time

So, it display time difference, but not with a day of difference. :)

Last edited:
Now I can see it. :)

It displays this info:

Local time: my UTF time
System time: UTF time

So, it display time difference, but not with a day of difference. :)
...it may depend on when it was added or sent and if it crossed a day, but I really cannot say without seeing it...

...it may depend on when it was added or sent and if it crossed a day, but I really cannot say without seeing it...
I just create and sent a test campaign.

It is the same. Dashboard show me about this test campaign was sent on 19/10/2016.

Any clue about that for fixing it?

Thanks

cannot check what is happening without access

but check server time in ssh cli with command
date

it might not be prettiest, but setting server and mwz to UTC simplifies many things

date

it might not be prettiest, but setting server and mwz to UTC simplifies many things
Server time in server is in my timezone.

I'm going to set the server time to UTC and see if it fixes the problem.

If you want I can give you access to MW installation and see if it is possible to fix without to update server time to UTC.

Thanks
If I remember right, some of these timezone problems come from datacenters setting times for the servers and not really allowing users to be fully in charge. I suggested to pull the time from somewhere else, but that was probly not a priority. As such I recommend to somehow align both (mwz & server). Also, see what default timezone is set in mwz for customers (none is possible). I will gladly take a look, just send access details via PM.

date

I just see right now because UTC timezone, my last sending campaign, its date is displayed as 10/20/2016. A few hours ago, it was displayed as 10/19/2016. Definitely it is something with displaying of timezone in UTC in dashboard.

I think your server time is not SYNC.

00 9 1 * * root ntpdate time.nist.gov >/dev/null

Try with this.

Is this a cron job to set up? What does it do? I have some problems with my server time settings too
emails show up as received hours before I send them. Spamhouse doesn't like this at all

Thxs, I tried but I get a permission denied
I don't know if this is host setting or my installation setting

Back