Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP HELP HELP
how to start redis workers?
redis installed and enabled in backend
workers dont started :(
apps/console/console.php queue --workers=10 --interval=10 --verbose=1

Thanks for the great work @twisted1919! We upgraded from 1.3.6.5 to 1.3.6.9 without any issues. We have also used the archiving functionality with some good results - i.e.

Code:
# /usr/bin/php -q /data/www/html/campaign/apps/console/console.php tablecleaner --table=mw_delivery_server_usage_log --time="-3 months"
Are you sure you want to delete the records from the "mw_delivery_server_usage_log" table that are older than "2016-05-01 09:03:30" date? (yes|no) [no]:yes
This action will delete 907291 records from the "mw_delivery_server_usage_log" table. Proceed? (yes|no) [no]:yes
DONE, took 113.3557 seconds!

# /usr/bin/php -q /data/www/html/campaign/apps/console/console.php tablecleaner --table=mw_campaign_delivery_log_archive --time="-3 months"
Are you sure you want to delete the records from the "mw_campaign_delivery_log_archive" table that are older than "2016-05-01 09:10:32" date? (yes|no) [no]:yes
This action will delete 5286870 records from the "mw_campaign_delivery_log_archive" table. Proceed? (yes|no) [no]:yes
DONE, took 755.0823 seconds!

The archival of campaign delivery logs is still running, but it has archived already a good 7m records (archive period is also last 3 month).

I am hoping to test out the Feedback-ID changes to see if it now works with Google. The current mechanism does not seem to report anything into Google (perhaps someone else can confirm that it actually works?).

BTW - many will not know about the ugprade via command-line - our process is quite simple:
1) Set MailWizz offline
2) Backups
3) Run the following (our installation is in /data/www/html)
Code:
*** Copy upgrade and adjust permissions
/bin/cp -rv /data/www/html/mailwizz-1.3.6.9/update/* /data/www/html/campaign/
chown -R nginx:nginx /data/www/html/campaign
chmod +x /data/www/html/campaign/apps/console/commands/shell/set-dir-perms
/data/www/html/campaign/apps/console/commands/shell/set-dir-perms

*** Upgrade:
/usr/bin/php /data/www/html/campaign/apps/console/console.php update

Hi
i found that the bounce don't work... I've set an imap user on my server and set it up to bounce in Mailwizz. I've checked setup of the mail, it is ok. I can access it via a mail client.
But when I send a campaign, the bad emails (I setup one fdsfdsf@fsdfsd.com) are still in the list, not blacklisted. And I have no bounce logs on backend... :-(
please help me

Thanks for the great work @twisted1919! We upgraded from 1.3.6.5 to 1.3.6.9 without any issues. We have also used the archiving functionality with some good results - i.e.

Code:
# /usr/bin/php -q /data/www/html/campaign/apps/console/console.php tablecleaner --table=mw_delivery_server_usage_log --time="-3 months"
Are you sure you want to delete the records from the "mw_delivery_server_usage_log" table that are older than "2016-05-01 09:03:30" date? (yes|no) [no]:yes
This action will delete 907291 records from the "mw_delivery_server_usage_log" table. Proceed? (yes|no) [no]:yes
DONE, took 113.3557 seconds!

# /usr/bin/php -q /data/www/html/campaign/apps/console/console.php tablecleaner --table=mw_campaign_delivery_log_archive --time="-3 months"
Are you sure you want to delete the records from the "mw_campaign_delivery_log_archive" table that are older than "2016-05-01 09:10:32" date? (yes|no) [no]:yes
This action will delete 5286870 records from the "mw_campaign_delivery_log_archive" table. Proceed? (yes|no) [no]:yes
DONE, took 755.0823 seconds!

The archival of campaign delivery logs is still running, but it has archived already a good 7m records (archive period is also last 3 month).

I am hoping to test out the Feedback-ID changes to see if it now works with Google. The current mechanism does not seem to report anything into Google (perhaps someone else can confirm that it actually works?).

BTW - many will not know about the ugprade via command-line - our process is quite simple:
1) Set MailWizz offline
2) Backups
3) Run the following (our installation is in /data/www/html)
Code:
*** Copy upgrade and adjust permissions
/bin/cp -rv /data/www/html/mailwizz-1.3.6.9/update/* /data/www/html/campaign/
chown -R nginx:nginx /data/www/html/campaign
chmod +x /data/www/html/campaign/apps/console/commands/shell/set-dir-perms
/data/www/html/campaign/apps/console/commands/shell/set-dir-perms

*** Upgrade:
/usr/bin/php /data/www/html/campaign/apps/console/console.php update
it works for us..

the application does not change the status of the email bounce, it remains confirmed
this email was detected bounce but also confirmed
please view the screenshothard bounce 1.jpg hard bounce 2.jpg

Last edited:
---- I've just upgraded to 1.3.6.9 and campaigns are not being sent. ----

Campaigns appear as "Sent" but nothing happens.

Everything worked well before upgrading (i was using 1.3.6.0, yes took some time
to upgrade to the latest one, basically because i have some panic attacks with
new updates - this explains why).

Comment: I'm using it with ElasticEmail.com (once again, everything worked ok
until i did this update).

---- I've just upgraded to 1.3.6.9 and campaigns are not being sent. ----

Campaigns appear as "Sent" but nothing happens.

Everything worked well before upgrading (i was using 1.3.6.0, yes took some time
to upgrade to the latest one, basically because i have some panic attacks with
new updates - this explains why).

Comment: I'm using it with ElasticEmail.com (once again, everything worked ok
until i did this update).

Try with the latest patches here:
https://forum.mailwizz.com/posts/14741

updated and amazon errors continues :(

Code:
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
       dkim=fail header.i=@amazonses.com;
       spf=pass (google.com: domain of 010001567002bb87-40a9a4c6-cc18-48cd-bc50-229b56758c57-000000@amazonses.com designates 54.240.8.82 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=010001567002bb87-40a9a4c6-cc18-48cd-bc50-229b56758c57-000000@amazonses.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/simple;
    s=6gbrjpgwjskckoa6a5zn6fwqkn67xbtw; d=amazonses.com; t=1470758042;
    h=Message-ID:Date:Subject:From:Reply-To:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:List-Unsubscribe:List-Id:Feedback-ID:Feedback-ID;
    bh=kD2YFtZv7+0gyBh4uJsr7DnJkTg9Wls/+HiHfbDdOWk=;

two feedbackid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back